Unfortunately I was not able to go on the trips I had planned due to the pandemic. Nevertheless...
- Keen scuba divers will love the splendid house reef and access to the Red Sea.
- There are several onsite restaurants offering fine dining, lavish buffets and alfresco Italian cuisine.
- The gorgeous sandy beach in front of the hotel is only accessible to guests.
- Many of the Nubian styled rooms offer views out to the ocean or gardens.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Mövenpick Resort El Quseir
The 250 guest rooms and central hotel area are built in traditional Nubian style, with dark wooden furniture and splashes of teal in the soft furnishings. All rooms have either their own balcony or terrace area with sun loungers. Junior suites all offer views overlooking the seafront.
Located just over a three hour drive from Luxor and less than two hours from Hurghada airport which offers flights to Cairo and direct flights back to the UK.
The resort itself is located about a ten minute drive north of the Old Port in El Quseir.
Food and drink
- A buffet breakfast served daily in the Orangerie Restaurant. There is an outdoor terrace with views over the swimming pool and seafront.
- Al Fresco restaurant offering lunch and dinner, with an Italian inspired menu.
One of the best hotels in El Quseir, with a lovely beach and first-class diving options as well as plenty of activities such as tennis, squash and volleyball. Rooms are stylish and contemporary, and Top of the Rock bar and restaurant is the perfect place for dinner, overlooking the Red Sea with lighting toward the clear water so that you can see the tropical fish.
- 01993 838 410
- Request a quote
ExcellentTrustScore 5 | 2982 reviews
We are are about to take our second trip with Audley Travel. The first one to Canada to see the...
We have been on a couple of Audley family trips - a jaw-dropping Zambia safari and an incredible...
Having decided that Namibia was probably not going to happen this year we changed our booking...
I have never used Audley Travel before but from my experience it will be a ‘go to’ from now on. You...
We have been on several tailor-made trips with Audley and they have always been excellent in every...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Egypt will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go
|Place||Daily max temperature (°C)||Monthly rainfall (mm)|