Even in these very tough times for Holiday company's and the travel industry, you can trust in...
Movenpick Resort El Quseir break
5 days from £800pp
- Keen Scuba divers will love the splendid house reef and access to the Red Sea.
- There are several onsite restaurants offering fine dining, lavish buffets and alfresco Italian cuisine.
- The gorgeous sandy beach in front of the hotel is only accessible to guests.
- Many of the Nubian styled rooms over views out to the ocean or gardens.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Movenpick Resort El Quseir
The 250 guest rooms and central hotel area are built in traditional Nubian style, with dark wooden furniture and splashes of teal in the soft furnishings. All rooms have either their own balcony or terrace area with sun loungers. Junior suites all over views overlooking the sea front.
Located just over a three hour drive from Luxor and less than two hours from Hurghada airport which offers flights to Cairo and direct flights back to the UK.
The resort itself is located about a ten minute drive north of the Old Port in El Quseir.
Food and drink
- A buffet breakfast served daily in the Orangerie Restaurant. There is an outdoor terrace with views over the swimming pool and sea front.
- Al Fresco restaurant offering lunch and dinner, with an Italian inspired menu.
One of the best hotels in El Quseir, with a lovely beach and first-class diving options as well as plenty of activities such as tennis, squash and volleyball. Rooms are stylish and contemporary, and Top of the Rock bar and restaurant is the perfect place for dinner, overlooking the Red Sea with lighting toward the clear water so that you can see the tropical fish.
- 01993 838 410
- Request a quote
Quite simply the only company in the travel industry I would ever book with. The wonderful staff...
Just used them for the first time. Excellent experience in booking my holiday. Knowledge and...
We have booked our Honeymoon with Audley and it was all so easy! They also reasurred us that we...
The service was exceptional and went above and beyond. I have complete faith in their knowledge and...
This is our first booking with Audley Travel. We will be travelling to South America in 2022. Our...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Egypt will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip.Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go
|Place||Daily max temperature||Monthly rainfall|