Air Mauritius began operating in 1972, and is now the fourth largest carrier in Sub Saharan Africa. In 2011 it won the “2011 Indian Ocean Leading Airline Prize”, making it the seventh year in a row for it to win the award.
Air Mauritius currently operates a fleet on mainly Airbus aircraft and is also one of the few airlines offering combined airplane and helicopter services.
Classes and legroom
- 34 comfortable lie-flat cocoon, 60" pitch
- 25" width and 170 degree recline
- 2-2-2 cabin layout
- Four-way adjustable head rest massage facilities, cradle position footrest, adjustable leg rest extension and inflatable lumber pouches
- Privacy screen
- LED reading light
- Individual TV screens in each arm rest
- Champagne, specially selected French wines, aperitif, soft drinks and spirits
- Dedicated check-in counters
- Airport Lounge access
- Fast track two pieces of luggage (23 kg and 46 kg) with priority handling, plus one piece of hand baggage (7 kg)
Choosing our Business Class will allow you to spend your time in flight seated in one of our new generation lie-flat seats on our Airbus A340/A330 aircraft. With a 152 cm (60-inch) pitch, these seats offer you the privacy and convenience of a personal cocoon. They can be adjusted by remote control and offer a massage option as well as inflatable lumbar pouches for additional comfort. You'll enjoy a personalized cabin service, and your meals will give you a fine taste of Mauritian cuisine, rich in flavor and variety. For your relaxation: a selection of high digital quality, multilingual feature movies and the latest international albums.
- Recognised as one of the best long-haul economy classes, and voted the best Indian Ocean airline eight years in a row
- One piece (23 kg) of luggage, plus one piece of hand luggage (7 kg)
- 264 seats with 2- 4- 2 cabin layout
- Individual 9" seatback TVs stereo headsets
- Fresh entree or salad followed by choice of main course and desert
- Specially selected fine wines and sprits, beers, liquors and soft drinks
- Children's amenities bassinet baby kits nappies and games
Space that's the first thing you'll feel when you take your seat. With a 79 cm (31 inch) pitch on our Airbus A340/A330, our new generation seats offer you relaxation throughout your flight experience. And among the numerous other delights that will mark your trip: a gourmet menu designed by our chef, featuring a selection of main courses and a wide range of drinks, plus a collection of recent albums and movies that offer cultural enrichment and entertainment as you fly. Air Mauritius Economy Class is reputed to be one of the best in the world, and our attentive crew will do its best so that you personally experience that it is so.
Which Audley destinations can you fly to with Air Mauritius?
Find out more about our partner airlines
- Air Canada
- Air Europa
- Air France
- Air Mauritius
- Air New Zealand
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Delta Air Lines
- EVA Airways
- Garuda Indonesia