The Safari Quest is a 22-guest boutique yacht designed for expedition sailing. The intimate design, viewing areas and excellent water-based activities make it an excellent choice for adventurous explorers.
The Safari Quest is a 22-guest boutique yacht. There are four cabin categories aboard the Safari Ques’ four decks: Single; Mariner; Commander; and Captains. Captains are suited for single and double accommodation. On board you can enjoy modern comforts like the wide screen TV in the salon. The yacht features a fully stocked bar and a library with large view windows for reading or relaxing. The Safari Quest is equipped with kayaks, paddle boards, skiffs, and includes a full-beam swim step for easy access to water activities, and hydrophones for listening to below-surface sounds. The on-board wellness program includes a hot tub and fitness equipment in the sun lounge. Common to all cabins are; heated tile floors in each bathroom, air conditioning, private bath with shower, memory foam mattresses, flat-screen TV/DVD and iPod docking stations.
Each of the 11 cabins are outside facing and come with view windows or port lights (not suitable for viewing). The top suite features a small private balcony. All cabins are presented in a simple nautical style and come with amenities including TV, Binoculars and reusable water bottles.
- Breakfast — continental and cooked breakfast available
- Lunch — casual lunch offered including soups, salad, sandwiches and dessert
- Dinner — three course meal including a selection of beers and wines
- Alaska Fjords and Glaciers — 7 nights between Ketchikan and Juneau
- Alaska’s Glacier Country — 7-night round trip from Juneau
- Alaska’s Glacier’s and Whales — 7 nights between Sitka and Juneau
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise — 7-night round trip from Juneau
- Alaska's Inside Passage and San Juan’s Cruise — 14 nights between Seattle and Juneau
- An extensive selection of shore activities are available and cater towards all fitness levels
- Paddle boarding
- Sun lounge
- Swim step and Kayak launch platform