Visit Tok, Alaska
Tok calls itself "Main Street, Alaska" because it is the only town in Alaska necessary to travel through when travelling by road between Alaska and the Yukon.
Tok serves primarily as a trade and service centre for all types of transportation, especially for summer travellers on the Alaska Highway.
Suggested Tok itinerary
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Tok, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Tok
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tok
- Wrangell St. Elias National Park 150 kilometers away
- McCarthy & Kennicott 219 kilometers away
- Fairbanks 283 kilometers away
- Denali Park Entrance 288 kilometers away
- Valdez 299 kilometers away
- Prince William Sound 368 kilometers away
- Talkeetna 376 kilometers away
- Denali National Park 406 kilometers away
- Anchorage 426 kilometers away
- Cooper Landing 473 kilometers away