Visit Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges, Australia
Less than an hour from Melbourne the richly fertile Yarra Valley is dotted with fruit orchards and flower farms, peppered with vineyards and sheltered by the verdant Dandenong Ranges.
Here the Puffing Billy steam train winds its way through fern glades and mountain ash trees from Belgrave to the lovely village of Emerald.
The William Ricketts Sanctuary
The William Ricketts Sanctuary, a place of beauty and spirituality, has an amazing collection of Aboriginal sculptures, and a short distance to the east, the Upper Yarra Valley extends beyond Warburton in a wild tumble of rocky mountain streams and nature at its most beautiful and unspoiled.
Map of Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
- Melbourne 42 kilometers away
- Mornington Peninsula 71 kilometers away
- Victoria 82 kilometers away
- Phillip Island 92 kilometers away
- Queenscliff 93 kilometers away
- Walhalla 100 kilometers away
- Daylesford & Macedon Ranges 115 kilometers away
- Wilsons Promontory National Park 166 kilometers away
- The Gippsland Lakes 193 kilometers away
- Apollo Bay 193 kilometers away
- The Great Ocean Road 196 kilometers away
- Metung 220 kilometers away
- The Shipwreck Coast 228 kilometers away
- The Grampians National Park 272 kilometers away
- Port Fairy 287 kilometers away
- Stanley 346 kilometers away
- Croajingolong National Park 358 kilometers away
- Gipsy Point 381 kilometers away
- Merimbula 411 kilometers away
- The Sapphire Coast 428 kilometers away
- Bermagui 439 kilometers away
- Tilba Tilba 443 kilometers away
- Deloraine 445 kilometers away
- Launceston 447 kilometers away
- Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park 455 kilometers away
Photos of Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
Accommodation choices for Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Chateau Yering is the epitome of style and elegance and the perfect place to explore the first class wines and gourmet food that the Yarra Valley is famous for.