As the provincial capital of Ratanakiri, Ban Lung makes an excellent base from which to explore the many areas of interest in the province.
Ban Lung has a feel of the 'wild east' about it with its red dirt roads, scooters used instead of horses and one main street.
The town can easily be reached by a short flight from Phnom Penh or by a longer bumpy road journey. For those travelling to or from Laos the journey can be made by road and an exhilarating boat ride across the border.
Map of Ban Lung
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Ban Lung
- Ratanakiri less than 5 kilometers away
- Sen Monorom 145 kilometers away
- Mondulkiri 147 kilometers away
- Kratie & Chhlong 174 kilometers away
- Preah Vihear 260 kilometers away
- Phnom Penh 330 kilometers away
- Temples of Angkor 340 kilometers away
- Siem Reap 342 kilometers away
- Battambang 417 kilometers away
- Banteay Chhmar 421 kilometers away
- Kampot 464 kilometers away
- Kep 465 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for Ban Lung
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Ban Lung. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.