Visit Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park, Canada
The Bruce Peninsula separates Lake Huron from Georgian Bay and is renowned for the magnificent coastal walking along the Bruce Trail.
At the northern tip of the peninsula lies Fathom Five National Marine Park which protects curious rock formations such as Flowerpot island. In this area twenty shipwrecks lie in shallow crystal-clear waters, popular with divers but also perfectly visible from glass-bottomed boats.
The little town of Tobermory is the departure point for the ferry over to Manitoulin Island whilst the old port of Owen Sound, the town at the foot of the peninsula, is a great place to stay while exploring the region.
Map of Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park
- Tobermory 11 kilometers away
- Manitoulin Island 84 kilometers away
- Killarney Provincial Park 98 kilometers away
- Port Severn 152 kilometers away
- Goderich and Lake Huron 166 kilometers away
- Gravenhurst 174 kilometers away
- Huntsville 183 kilometers away
- Haliburton 240 kilometers away
- Toronto 245 kilometers away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 249 kilometers away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 294 kilometers away
- Niagara Falls 309 kilometers away
- Prince Edward County 367 kilometers away
- Ontario 384 kilometers away
- Pelee Island 393 kilometers away
- Ottawa 458 kilometers away
Photos of Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park
Accommodation choices for Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Step back in time with a stay at Highland Manor, a stately house dating back to 1872. With period styling and an intimate atmosphere, it offers a tranquil stay in elegant surroundings.