Visit Huntsville, Canada
Huntsville is situated approximately a two hour drive north of Toronto in the Muskoka region of Ontario, and close to Algonquin Provincial Park.
The region has many lakes, streams and forests forests and deer and other wildlife can often be seen grazing along the trails.
Known as "cottage country" this pretty region is a very popular destination in the summer for walking, canoeing, mountain biking and fishing as well as exploring the delightful villages that dot the region.
Map of Huntsville
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Huntsville
- Gravenhurst 49 kilometers away
- Haliburton 64 kilometers away
- Port Severn 70 kilometers away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 79 kilometers away
- Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park 183 kilometers away
- Toronto 187 kilometers away
- Tobermory 192 kilometers away
- Killarney Provincial Park 193 kilometers away
- Prince Edward County 214 kilometers away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 231 kilometers away
- Manitoulin Island 242 kilometers away
- Niagara Falls 249 kilometers away
- Goderich and Lake Huron 265 kilometers away
- Ottawa 276 kilometers away
- Laurentian Mountains 370 kilometers away
- Mont Tremblant 370 kilometers away
- Ontario 421 kilometers away
- Montréal 442 kilometers away
- Pelee Island 482 kilometers away
Photos of Huntsville
Accommodation choices for Huntsville
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Huntsville. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Deerhurst Resort is well- placed to explore nearby Algonquin Provincial Park. Perched on a lakeside, surrounded by forest, there’s also a huge range of activities on-site for those who wish to stay close to the resort.