Visit Killarney Provincial Park, Canada
One of Ontario’s jewels, Killarney Provincial Park is a wilderness of sapphire lakes, jack pine ridges and birch forests.
The park has some of Ontario’s most outstanding landscapes.
Activities in Killarney Provincial Park
Established in 1964 and extending to 341 square kilometres, the park’s massive white quartzite hills and clear deep lakes offer an unparalleled environment for canoeing, fishing and walking.
Suggested itineraries featuring Killarney Provincial Park
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Killarney Provincial Park, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Killarney Provincial Park
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Killarney Provincial Park
- Manitoulin Island 72 kilometers away
- Tobermory 95 kilometers away
- Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park 98 kilometers away
- Huntsville 193 kilometers away
- Port Severn 197 kilometers away
- Gravenhurst 208 kilometers away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 233 kilometers away
- Haliburton 257 kilometers away
- Goderich and Lake Huron 263 kilometers away
- Ontario 288 kilometers away
- Toronto 316 kilometers away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 367 kilometers away
- Niagara Falls 383 kilometers away
- Prince Edward County 403 kilometers away
- Ottawa 452 kilometers away
Photos of Killarney Provincial Park
Accommodation choices for Killarney Provincial Park
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Killarney Provincial Park. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Killarney Mountain Lodge is a comfortable resort on the north shore of Georgian Bay. Family owned, the lodge is well-known for its friendly ambience and wilderness activities.