Visit Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve, Canada
Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve, Canada
Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve is an enchanting region of winding rivers and myriad lakes, set amongst the mountains between Montréal and Québec.
Wildlife of Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
The reserve was established in 1971 to increase public access to the region but initially was operated solely for hunting and fishing. Now it provides an ideal habitat for a wide variety of animals and birds including moose, black bears, beavers and loons.
The reserve can be visited on day trips or by staying in one of the superbly located log cabins.
Map of Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
- Laurentian Mountains 122 kilometers away
- Mont Tremblant 122 kilometers away
- Montréal 138 kilometers away
- Québec City 154 kilometers away
- Eastern Townships 207 kilometers away
- Ottawa 240 kilometers away
- La Malbaie 255 kilometers away
- Charlevoix & Saguenay - Lac St. Jean 260 kilometers away
- Québec 378 kilometers away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 417 kilometers away
- Prince Edward County 435 kilometers away
- Haliburton 450 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Just a 20-minute drive from Saint Alexis des Monts, the rural Lac a l’Eau Claire is a peaceful lakefront resort. The modern, refined interiors let the untouched nature that surrounds the resort do the talking.