Visit Mont Tremblant, Canada
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Located approximately 130km north of Montréal, is the oldest and most renowned ski area in the Laurentian Mountains, Mont Tremblant.
Named after the highest peak in the mountains, the village has been developed into a superb ski destination and offers a wide variety of accommodation options and restaurants.
Mont Tremblant in summer
During summer months the mountains, and the Parc National de Mont Tremblant in particular, are a perfect mountain retreat for Montréalers, with a wide range of activities including some excellent hiking, canoeing and mountain biking.
The region is dotted with picturesque villages set amidst captivating mountain scenery.
Map of Mont Tremblant
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Mont Tremblant
- Laurentian Mountains less than 5 kilometers away
- Montréal 113 kilometers away
- Ottawa 120 kilometers away
- Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve 122 kilometers away
- Eastern Townships 254 kilometers away
- Québec City 270 kilometers away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 301 kilometers away
- Prince Edward County 319 kilometers away
- Haliburton 329 kilometers away
- Huntsville 370 kilometers away
- La Malbaie 377 kilometers away
- Charlevoix & Saguenay - Lac St. Jean 382 kilometers away
- Gravenhurst 398 kilometers away
- Port Severn 427 kilometers away
- Québec 456 kilometers away
- Toronto 470 kilometers away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 481 kilometers away
Photos of Mont Tremblant
Accommodation choices for Mont Tremblant
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Mont Tremblant. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Hôtel Quintessence is an indulgent lakeside hideaway that’s tucked into the Laurentian Mountains. Offering impeccable service and opulent accomodations, it’s located just a ten-minute walk from the village of Mont-Tremblant of the ski slopes.
Nestled between Lac Tremblant and Lac Miroir, Ermitage du Lac is one of Tremblant's most intimate hotels.
Ideas for experiencing Mont Tremblant
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Mont Tremblant, and which use the best local guides.
Trek through the snow-covered forests of the Laurentian Mountains on this private guided snowshoe activity, enjoying the peaceful and pristine landscapes that surround you.