Visit Kyle, Canada
Kyle is a small farming town in southwest Saskatchewan in the midst of rich agricultural land.
It is well-known locally for being the place where a 12,000 year old woolly mammoth skeleton was unearthed during road construction in 1964. The skeleton is now on display in the Royal Saskatchewan Museum in Regina.
Clearwater Lake Park lies near the town as does one of Canada’s last drive-in movie theatres.
Map of Kyle
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Kyle
- Dinosaur Provincial Park 243 kilometers away
- Regina 246 kilometers away
- Writing-on-Stone Provinical Park 323 kilometers away
- Saskatchewan 402 kilometers away
- Claresholm 404 kilometers away
- Head Smashed-in Buffalo Jump 419 kilometers away
- Calgary 424 kilometers away
- Waterton Lakes National Park 469 kilometers away
- Edmonton 479 kilometers away