Visit Cayo Ensenachos, Cuba
Cayo Ensenachos, Cuba
Cayo Ensenachos is part of the Cayos de la Herradura archipelago and is one of the less developed cayes in the island group.
There is only one luxurious resort on the caye which is blessed with a couple of seemingly endless white sandy beaches.
Cayo Ensenachos is still pristine and beautiful due to its relatively remote location, but still easily accessible from Trinidad, Cienfuegos and Havana.
Map of Cayo Ensenachos
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cayo Ensenachos
- Northern Cayes less than 5 kilometers away
- Cayo Santa Maria 12 kilometers away
- Cayo Las Brujas 13 kilometers away
- Sancti Spiritus 88 kilometers away
- Santa Clara 93 kilometers away
- Trinidad 131 kilometers away
- Cienfuegos 150 kilometers away
- Camaguey 186 kilometers away
- Varadero 225 kilometers away
- Havana 340 kilometers away
- Playa Esmeralda 375 kilometers away
- Guardalavaca 378 kilometers away
- Las Terrazas 396 kilometers away
- Santiago de Cuba 449 kilometers away
- Cayo Levisa 456 kilometers away
- Viñales 474 kilometers away
- Western Cuba 474 kilometers away
Photos of Cayo Ensenachos
Accommodation choices for Cayo Ensenachos
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cayo Ensenachos. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
The Iberostar Ensenachos is the only resort on the unspoiled islet of Cayo Ensenachos, a part of the beautiful Cayos de la Herradura archipelago.