Visit Cayo Las Brujas, Cuba
Cayo Las Brujas, Cuba
Cayo Las Brujas is one of a small group of islands located off the central northern coast.
It is one of the smaller cayes in the group with much of the island is covered in thick mangroves which are an important natural habitat to local wildlife such as 'jutias', a type of rodent similar to opossums.
There is a divine curve of white sandy beach lapped by blue/green water and the island is still pristine, beautiful and a perfect place to escape and relax for a few days.
Map of Cayo Las Brujas
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cayo Las Brujas
- Cayo Ensenachos 13 kilometers away
- Northern Cayes 15 kilometers away
- Cayo Santa Maria 24 kilometers away
- Sancti Spiritus 77 kilometers away
- Santa Clara 82 kilometers away
- Trinidad 119 kilometers away
- Cienfuegos 138 kilometers away
- Camaguey 188 kilometers away
- Varadero 217 kilometers away
- Havana 331 kilometers away
- Playa Esmeralda 381 kilometers away
- Guardalavaca 384 kilometers away
- Las Terrazas 386 kilometers away
- Cayo Levisa 446 kilometers away
- Santiago de Cuba 452 kilometers away
- Western Cuba 464 kilometers away
- Viñales 464 kilometers away
Photos of Cayo Las Brujas
Accommodation choices for Cayo Las Brujas
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cayo Las Brujas. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Villa las Brujas is the only small hotel in the Cayos de la Herradura archipelago and the only hotel on Cayo las Brujas.