Visit Varadero, Cuba
Varadero is Cuba’s principal beach resort with one of the Caribbean’s longest beaches.
More than 20 kilometres of unbroken powdery white sand stretch along the Peninsula de Hicacos, lined by dozens of large resorts and hotels.
It is easily accessible by road from Havana and has its own international airport, hence its popularity with the package holiday market. Varadero’s sublime beach has been attracting visitors since the 1930’s and large scale development continues today.
Map of Varadero
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Varadero
- Havana 119 kilometers away
- Cienfuegos 138 kilometers away
- Santa Clara 154 kilometers away
- Las Terrazas 181 kilometers away
- Trinidad 198 kilometers away
- Cayo Las Brujas 217 kilometers away
- Cayo Ensenachos 225 kilometers away
- Northern Cayes 226 kilometers away
- Sancti Spiritus 229 kilometers away
- Cayo Santa Maria 236 kilometers away
- Cayo Levisa 240 kilometers away
- Viñales 264 kilometers away
- Western Cuba 269 kilometers away
- Maria la Gorda 370 kilometers away
- Camaguey 394 kilometers away
- Cabo de San Antonio 407 kilometers away
Photos of Varadero
Accommodation choices for Varadero
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Varadero. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.