Visit Jimbaran, Indonesia
Jimbaran is only 1.2 miles (2 km) south of the airport and has one of the nicest beaches in Bali. It has therefore developed to become a very pleasant resort, one of the very few in Bali where hawkers are not allowed on the beach.
The soft golden sand is home to several beautiful accommodation options, and there is still a lively local community atmosphere in the area. There is a large fruit and vegetable market at the crossroads in the centre, and under a huge holy tree stands an 11th century temple, Pura Ulun Siwi.
The fishing industry still thrives in the area and if you are up early in the morning you can see the fishermen returning with the night's catch. This is served up at many of the little stalls or warung along the beach in the evenings.
Suggested itineraries featuring Jimbaran
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Jimbaran, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Accommodation choices for Jimbaran
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Jimbaran. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Ideas for experiencing Jimbaran
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Jimbaran, and which use the best local guides.
Map of Jimbaran
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Jimbaran
- Bukit Peninsula 5 kilometers away
- Seminyak 12 kilometers away
- Sanur 14 kilometers away
- Ubud 32 kilometers away
- Lembongan Island 32 kilometers away
- Candidasa 53 kilometers away
- Medewi 57 kilometers away
- Munduk 58 kilometers away
- Lovina 70 kilometers away
- Tembok 75 kilometers away
- Bali 80 kilometers away
- Pemuteran 90 kilometers away
- Bali Barat National Park 94 kilometers away
- Senggigi 102 kilometers away
- The Gili Islands 109 kilometers away
- Sire Beach 112 kilometers away
- Medana Bay 116 kilometers away
- Ijen National Park 127 kilometers away
- Lombok 137 kilometers away
- Mount Rinjani 148 kilometers away
- Mount Bromo 262 kilometers away
- Moyo Island 271 kilometers away
- Malang 294 kilometers away
- Surabaya 317 kilometers away
- Tambolaka 454 kilometers away
- Pantai Marosi 469 kilometers away
- Pantai Nihiwatu 476 kilometers away
- Komodo Island 477 kilometers away