Visit Taroudant, Morocco
Taroudant is a wonderful little Berber town, completely encircled in ochre ramparts that cradle good traditional souqs trading with a gentle parochial air.
The pace of life is unhurried, and although you can take an excursion to the nearby Kasbah of Tioute, Taroudant is really about relaxing and getting a little closer to real Moroccan life.
Suggested itineraries featuring Taroudant
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Taroudant, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Taroudant
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Taroudant
- The Sous Massa National Park 81 kilometers away
- The Draa Valley 111 kilometers away
- The Atlas Mountains 118 kilometers away
- Ourika Valley 142 kilometers away
- Essaouira 145 kilometers away
- The Anti Atlas 153 kilometers away
- Marrakesh 155 kilometers away
- Oued Mellah 183 kilometers away
- Ouarzazate 195 kilometers away
- The Southern Oases Valleys 220 kilometers away
- Skoura 232 kilometers away
- Zagora 292 kilometers away
- The Dades Valley 294 kilometers away
- Casablanca 367 kilometers away
- Rabat 440 kilometers away
- The Erg Chebbi 475 kilometers away
Photos of Taroudant
Accommodation choices for Taroudant
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Taroudant. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
A great value hotel with a lot of character, Dar Zitoune is a good place to relax near Taroudant in the High Atlas.