Visit Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Kwandwe is quite large, and is open only to guests of the lodge and the homestead, giving it a visitor density far lower than most other game parks and reserves in the Eastern Cape.
It also enjoys beautiful and varied scenery and is well-stocked with game (although some members of the Big Five are notoriously elusive!); this makes it the pick of the Eastern Cape game viewing areas.
Map of Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
- Pumba Private Game Reserve 33 kilometers away
- The Eastern Cape Game Areas 43 kilometers away
- Shamwari Private Game Reserve 56 kilometers away
- Amakhala Game Reserve 64 kilometers away
- Addo Elephant National Park 85 kilometers away
- East London 129 kilometers away
- Port Elizabeth 129 kilometers away
- Coffee Bay 275 kilometers away
- Tsitsikamma Forest 278 kilometers away
- Plettenberg Bay 314 kilometers away
- Port St Johns 327 kilometers away
- Knysna 341 kilometers away
- The Klein Karoo 343 kilometers away
- Wilderness 382 kilometers away
- The Cango Caves & Swartberg Pass 405 kilometers away
- Oudtshoorn & Surrounds 408 kilometers away
- Lesotho 432 kilometers away
- Calitzdorp 455 kilometers away
Photos of Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
Accommodation choices for Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Kwandwe Private Game Reserve. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Relax and gaze over endless views of the reserve from your private plunge pool high above the Fish River. This is a place of space and tranquility to enjoy between game drives in search of the Big Five.
Ecca Lodge is found on a vegetated hillside in the heart of Kwandwe Reserve. The lodge has been decorated to the highest standards with a strong African influence infused with bright colours.