Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all to selected participants residing in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Audley Travel Group Ltd (the Promoter), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon completion of the survey participants who supply their name and contact email will be entered into the prize draw. Entry is free.
3. All entries must be submitted via the survey and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 01.00 GMT on 11 February 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59GMT on 26 February 2020. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. The five winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 27 February 2020.
7. The five winners will each receive a John Lewis voucher card to the value of £100.
8. The winners will be notified by email before 1st March 2020 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by John Lewis & Partners Limited. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to Marketing Team, Audley Travel, New Mill, New Mill Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 9SX (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter [Marketing Team, Audley Travel, New Mill, New Mill Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 9SX]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Audley Travel Group Limited, New Mill, New Mill Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 9SX.