Visit Khanom, Thailand
Khanom is a peaceful, fishing town in southern Thailand. Far removed from the country’s busier resorts, the area maintains a traditional charm with unspoilt beaches and pristine bays. Those looking to explore the area a little more, will find fascinating cave complexes and tropical waterfalls further inland. A boat trip to spot the rare pink dolphins found in the waters here is a highlight.
Map of Khanom
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Khanom
- Koh Samui 36 kilometers away
- Koh Phangan 58 kilometers away
- Koh Tao 97 kilometers away
- Krabi 166 kilometers away
- Khao Lak 186 kilometers away
- Koh Yao 186 kilometers away
- Khao Sok National Park 191 kilometers away
- Koh Phi Phi Don 205 kilometers away
- Koh Lanta 208 kilometers away
- Phuket 220 kilometers away
- Koh Kood 400 kilometers away
- Koh Samet 410 kilometers away
- Koh Munnork 423 kilometers away
- Amphawa 468 kilometers away
Photos of Khanom
Accommodation choices for Khanom
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Khanom. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
This Scandinavian-designed boutique resort is a hidden gem which gives you the opportunity to enjoy one of Thailand's lesser known beaches.