We're unable to offer trips to Tunisia at the moment. We'll continue to monitor the situation.
Visit Jerba, Tunisia
An island only around 16 miles from east to west and 17 from north to south, Jerba has its own unique charm, and a fabled history dating back to Homer’s Ulysses, where it earned a reputation for being the land of the lotus-eaters.
Today many tourists feast rather on its beautiful beaches, while local industry continues to grow the olives, figs and dates which thrive on its fertile terrain.
Jerba is much more than merely a place to unwind, though, and a look at the beautiful El Ghriba Synagogue is a must.
Suggested Jerba itinerary
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Jerba, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Jerba
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Jerba
- Ksar Ghilane 146 kilometers away
- El Jem 169 kilometers away
- Kairouan 222 kilometers away
- Tozeur 253 kilometers away
- Tamerza 278 kilometers away
- Thuburbo Majus 305 kilometers away
- Dougga 330 kilometers away
- Tunis 342 kilometers away
- Carthage 346 kilometers away
- Sidi Bou Said 347 kilometers away
- Bulla Regia 364 kilometers away
- Tabarka 401 kilometers away