Visit Jerba, Tunisia
An island only around 16 miles from east to west and 17 from north to south, Jerba has its own unique charm, and a fabled history dating back to Homer’s Ulysses, where it earned a reputation for being the land of the lotus-eaters.
Today many tourists feast rather on its beautiful beaches, while local industry continues to grow the olives, figs and dates which thrive on its fertile terrain.
Jerba is much more than merely a place to unwind, though, and a look at the beautiful El Ghriba Synagogue is a must.
Map of Jerba
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Jerba
- Ksar Ghilane 146 kilometers away
- El Jem 169 kilometers away
- Kairouan 222 kilometers away
- Tozeur 253 kilometers away
- Tamerza 278 kilometers away
- Thuburbo Majus 305 kilometers away
- Dougga 330 kilometers away
- Tunis 342 kilometers away
- Carthage 346 kilometers away
- Sidi Bou Said 347 kilometers away
- Bulla Regia 364 kilometers away
- Tabarka 401 kilometers away
Photos of Jerba
Accommodation choices for Jerba
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Jerba. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
The Radisson BLU Resort in Jerba is one of Tunisia’ top resort hotels, providing plenty of opportunities for relaxation beside the beach.
A small hotel located in the central Jerban village of Erriadh, Dar Dhiafa is a characterful and charming place to stay on this southern Tunisian island.