We're unable to offer trips to Tunisia at the moment. We'll continue to monitor the situation.
A stone’s throw from the bustling city of Tunis, Sidi Bou Said is truly a haven of picturesque tranquillity.
Renowned as the artist’s quarter of Tunisia; beautiful views of the coastline or of the charming blue and white cobbled streets greet every turn you take.
It offers an excellent opportunity for photographers to be creative; for café lovers to enjoy mint tea and for shoppers to partake in some haggling at the street side stalls.
Suggested itineraries featuring Sidi Bou Said
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Sidi Bou Said, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Sidi Bou Said
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Sidi Bou Said
- Carthage less than 5 kilometers away
- Tunis 17 kilometers away
- Thuburbo Majus 66 kilometers away
- Dougga 113 kilometers away
- Kairouan 135 kilometers away
- Tabarka 142 kilometers away
- Bulla Regia 149 kilometers away
- El Jem 179 kilometers away
- Jerba 347 kilometers away
- Tamerza 352 kilometers away
- Tozeur 385 kilometers away
- Ksar Ghilane 438 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for Sidi Bou Said
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Sidi Bou Said. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.