Visit Sidi Bou Said, Tunisia
A stone’s throw from the bustling city of Tunis, Sidi Bou Said is truly a haven of picturesque tranquillity.
Renowned as the artist’s quarter of Tunisia; beautiful views of the coastline or of the charming blue and white cobbled streets greet every turn you take.
It offers an excellent opportunity for photographers to be creative; for café lovers to enjoy mint tea and for shoppers to partake in some haggling at the street side stalls.
Map of Sidi Bou Said
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Sidi Bou Said
- Carthage less than 5 kilometers away
- Tunis 17 kilometers away
- Thuburbo Majus 66 kilometers away
- Dougga 113 kilometers away
- Kairouan 135 kilometers away
- Tabarka 142 kilometers away
- Bulla Regia 149 kilometers away
- El Jem 179 kilometers away
- Jerba 347 kilometers away
- Tamerza 352 kilometers away
- Tozeur 385 kilometers away
- Ksar Ghilane 438 kilometers away
Photos of Sidi Bou Said
Accommodation choices for Sidi Bou Said
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Sidi Bou Said. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Dar Said is a riad-style property, with rooms set around a central courtyard. It sits in the heart of the Sidi Bou Said village, from which it is ideal to explore Tunisia’s northern coast.