Visit Tozeur, Tunisia
The southwest of Tunisia plays host to countless arresting views. Near Tozeur is the Chott El Jerid, a salt lake divided by a causeway, with seemingly unending salt crystals glaring white on the other side.
Most extraordinary is the thin stream of water which hugs the causeway: on the one side the water appears turquoise, while on the other a vivid red. Close to this area is the Red Lizard train.
A short journey takes you through the remote mountain views of the region while carving a seemingly impossible path through the gorges and mountains of the southwest region.
Map of Tozeur
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tozeur
- Tamerza 55 kilometers away
- Ksar Ghilane 175 kilometers away
- Jerba 253 kilometers away
- Kairouan 265 kilometers away
- El Jem 281 kilometers away
- Dougga 296 kilometers away
- Bulla Regia 298 kilometers away
- Thuburbo Majus 320 kilometers away
- Tabarka 342 kilometers away
- Tunis 371 kilometers away
- Carthage 383 kilometers away
- Sidi Bou Said 385 kilometers away