Visit Panama City Beach, USA
Panama City Beach is known for its waterfront restaurants that serve up fresh local seafood whilst you enjoy stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico and its dramatic sunsets.
With 27 miles of white sand beaches, the crystal clear turquoise waters here are known for their artificial reefs and historic shipwrecks; making them an ideal place to scuba dive. Shell Island, in St. Andrews State Park, is a pristine 700 acre undeveloped barrier island, across the channel from the mainland, that provides the ultimate opportunity to relax and unwind.
Fishing is a popular activity in Panama City Beach, and the town's twin piers, among the longest on the Gulf coast, provide an ideal platform for anglers. The region is also a bird watcher's delight; with a great variety of birds seen year-round. In addition, it boasts one of the highest concentrations of bottlenose dolphins in the world.
Map of Panama City Beach
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Panama City Beach
- Tallahassee 150 kilometers away
- Montgomery 248 kilometers away
- Crystal River 342 kilometers away
- Clearwater 383 kilometers away
- Birmingham 384 kilometers away
- Tampa 410 kilometers away
- New Orleans 412 kilometers away
- Atlanta 419 kilometers away
- Fernandina Beach 421 kilometers away
- Anna Maria Island 424 kilometers away
- Jekyll Island 432 kilometers away
- St Augustine 435 kilometers away
- Sarasota 450 kilometers away
- Orlando 467 kilometers away