Visit Green Bay, USA
The city of Green Bay lies at the head of the Fox River and offers plenty of things to do such as hiking the 26 mile Fox River State Trail.
Green Bay, USA
The city of Green Bay lies at the head of the Fox River and offers plenty of things to do such as hiking the 26 mile Fox River State Trail, learning about nature at Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary or strolling the beautiful grounds of Green Bay Botanical Garden.
You could also take in a tour, or a game, at Lambeau Field, home to National Football League Green Bay Packers or visit Heritage Hill State Historical Park, an open air museum featuring over 30 historical structures including log cabins from the fur trade era and buildings dating from the 19th century.
Map of Green Bay
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Green Bay
- Door Peninsula 72 kilometers away
- Milwaukee 168 kilometers away
- Traverse City and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore 198 kilometers away
- Marquette 231 kilometers away
- Chicago 298 kilometers away
- Mackinac Island 311 kilometers away
- Isle Royale National Park 391 kilometers away
- Minneapolis and St Paul 404 kilometers away
- Detroit 472 kilometers away