Visit St. Michael's, USA
Located on on Maryland's eastern shore St. Michael's offers fascinating water tours, inns, gourmet restaurants and unique speciality shops to explore.
St. Michael's, USA
Escape to St. Michael's, a quaint waterfront village on Maryland's eastern shore.
Fascinating water tours, inns, gourmet restaurants and unique speciality shops invite you to take a leisurely stroll and explore.
St Michael's is reckoned to be one of the most romantic destinations in the US, so perhaps spend the weekend relaxing on a skipjack sailing boat, eating freshly-caught crabs and oysters or visiting the excellent Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
Suggested St. Michael's itinerary
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in St. Michael's, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of St. Michael's
Places & hotels on the map
Places near St. Michael's
- Annapolis 32 kilometers away
- Baltimore 66 kilometers away
- Washington DC 72 kilometers away
- Lancaster 140 kilometers away
- Gettysburg 146 kilometers away
- Philadelphia 159 kilometers away
- Front Royal 172 kilometers away
- Williamsburg 174 kilometers away
- Richmond 175 kilometers away
- Charlottesville 214 kilometers away
- Virginia Beach 216 kilometers away
- New York 290 kilometers away
- Roanoke 367 kilometers away
- Raleigh 399 kilometers away
- Ithaca 408 kilometers away
- Stockbridge 461 kilometers away
- Winston Salem 465 kilometers away
- New York State 465 kilometers away
- Lenox 469 kilometers away
- Albany 478 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for St. Michael's
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit St. Michael's. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.