Visit Port Angeles, USA
Port Angeles, USA
Port Angeles was founded by the Spanish in 1791 who named it Nuestra Senora de los Angeles. Today it is the principal town of the Olympic Peninsula and the main gateway to Olympic National Park.
This working harbour is surrounded by a range of striking mountains that frame the primeval forests, glacier-topped mountains and sub-alpine meadows of the national park.
Just a few miles away lies Dungeness National Wildlife Reserve, a 631 acre refuge for migratory birds and many mammals. The reserve includes 5.5 miles long Dungeness Spit, Graveyard Spit and parts of Dungeness Bay.
Accommodation choices for Port Angeles
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Port Angeles. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Map of Port Angeles
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Port Angeles
- Lake Crescent 29 kilometers away
- Quinault 79 kilometers away
- Seattle 100 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 189 kilometers away
- Mt. St. Helen's 234 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 252 kilometers away
- Washington State 268 kilometers away
- Portland 295 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 391 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 451 kilometers away