Visit Seattle, USA
A vibrant modern city in the northwest corner of mainland USA, Seattle enjoys a magnificent natural setting on beautiful Puget Sound.
The city's exciting modern and some historic buildings are nestled between snow-capped Mount Rainier and the shorelines of Elliott Bay and Lake Washington and reflect its connections to the cutting edge aviation and computer industries.
Seattle is famous as the headquarters of Microsoft and Boeing, and is the home of Starbucks - founded here in the 1970s. There's a great public transport system making it easy for visitors to get around the many attractions. Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, the Space Needle, the monorail, the bars and cafés of Capitol Hill, the Seattle Art Museum and the Museum of Flight are all worth visiting.
There is also a host of entertainment options including performing arts, theatres, opera, ballet, sport and a great selection of live music.
Suggested itineraries featuring Seattle
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Seattle, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Seattle
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Seattle
- Mount Rainier National Park 93 kilometers away
- Port Angeles 100 kilometers away
- Quinault 115 kilometers away
- Lake Crescent 122 kilometers away
- Mt. St. Helen's 158 kilometers away
- Washington State 178 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 228 kilometers away
- Portland 234 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 356 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 375 kilometers away
- Oregon 440 kilometers away