St Vincent and the Grenadines tours
The Grenadines cover 32 islands and cays but we’ve pinpointed select islands that offer something special.
Tucked away and largely undeveloped, Bequia is home to beautiful, low-key beaches flanked by lush hills and teeming reefs. Palm Island is a tranquil private island edged with secluded coves and palm-fringed walking trails. Dotted with luxurious private cottages, Petit St Vincent is a refined, yet laid-back island retreat. Extensive travel in the Caribbean has helped us build a series of tour ideas, and we can recommend island-hopping routes that can be combined with Barbados, Saint Lucia and Grenada.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our St Vincent and the Grenadines specialists
- Make an inquiry
Our recommended tours in St Vincent and the Grenadines
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in St Vincent and the Grenadines, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Taste delicious Caribbean dishes, while watching the sunset over Friendship beach from the veranda at Bagatelle restaurant.
- The Bequia Beach Hotel is small and family run with Beachfront suites.
- Set in the privacy of the Grenadines for the ultimate relaxation.
- Sail out to the Tobago Cays, hidden in a protected marine reserve.
- An adult orientated castaway island with five white sand beaches and lush jungle.
- Rooms are decorated with Caribbean charm and offer garden, beach or ocean views.
- Two onsite restaurants serve fresh Caribbean dishes, and private dining in the pergola is a memorable experience.
- There are a huge variety of experiences on the island, including sailing to nearby Union Island.
- The perfect hideaway in the seclusion of the lush forest of Petit St Vincent Island.
- Villas are completely private, opening out onto the beach.
- Open air beachfront restaurant serving freshly caught seafood.
- Access to some of the best diving sites at the JM Cousteau dive facility.
- Take a day's sailing trip out to Tobago Cays, where skipper, Jeff Stevens will take you to some of the most beautiful deserted beaches.
Discover the dramatic scenery of southwest Saint Lucia with the volcanic spires of the pitons rising majestically from the sea and the lush rainforest of the interior, then head over to relax on the beautiful island paradise of Petit St Vincent.
- Canouan castaway experience brings your deserted island dinner dreams to life.
- Enjoy a round of golf on the 18 hole course designed by Jim Fazio.
- Set among the 1,200 acre Grenadines Estate on Caounan island, the Mandarin Oriental is perfectly secluded.
- Take a guided hike up to Mount Royal at 267 m (877 ft) above sea level for the most amazing views.
Filter by destination
Filter by category
Some of our favorite travel guides
What to do in St Vincent and the Grenadines: our highlights guide
Our Caribbean specialists choose their top things to see and do on a trip to St Vincent and the Grenadines. Highlights include exploring Bequia and St Vincent, sailing to the Tobago Cays, staying on a private island and walking the coastal path on Union Island.View this travel guide