- Keen scuba divers will love the splendid house reef and access to the Red Sea.
- There are several onsite restaurants offering fine dining, lavish buffets and alfresco Italian cuisine.
- The gorgeous sandy beach in front of the hotel is only accessible to guests.
- Many of the Nubian styled rooms offer views out to the ocean or gardens.
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
We listen to your interests and when and where you’d like to travel before shaping a tailor-made itinerary to match your requirements. The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail, but our specialists will create your trip individually around your budget and preferences for where you’d like to stay and the experiences you’d like to have.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- A short walk down to the famed Grand Anse beach.
- Small, family-run resort with a sustainable outlook and appreciation for the environment.
- Only a 10-minute drive to the capital, St George.
- Poolside dining in the alfresco bar, with sociable hour from 5.30-6.30pm.
- Infinity pools with one of the best ocean views in Costa Rica.
- Hotel Punta Islita is fully committed to ecological and social sustainability.
- Dine on Costa Rican seafood specialities at the Pacifico Restaurant.
- The hotel is set on the biodiverse Nicoya Peninsula, surrounded by tropical rainforest.
- Casa spa uses traditional Costa Rican healing arts and the wisdom of a local herbalist.
- Located right on the Ambergris Caye, the perfect place to scuba dive in the legendary Belize Blue Hole.
- Dine in privacy under the pier gazebo with delicious food prepared at the Palmilla restaurant.
- One of a kind beachfront spa offers 36 different treatments for the ultimate relaxation.
- Snorkel in both the Holchan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley.
- The first formal hotel in Tulum has an excellent reputation for service and quality.
- Suites are exceptionally well decorated with natural materials and Mexican influences.
- Dine with sand beneath your feet at the beachside restaurant, serving dishes made from local organic ingredients.
- Indulge in a Mayan mud massage at the relaxing OM spa.
- Access to the unspoilt coral reefs straight from the private beach.
- Enjoy a special dinner at the end of the pier overlooking the Red Sea.
- Enjoy a luxurious sunset cruise on the hotel's personal boat.
- All suites have a traditional Arabian influence with multiple rooms and sunken baths.
- The Lodge maintains over 90 acres of its own private nature reserve on the Nicoya Peninsula.
- Intimate hotel with just 26 suites, set with breathtaking views over the Pacific Ocean.
- Gecko Lounge is the perfect place to watch a classic Costa Rican sunset.
- Three stunning, protected beaches just minutes walk from the hotel.
- There is one of the world's largest sea turtle nesting sights just 25 minutes' drive away.
- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
- 31 individual whitewashed cottages sit among lush tropical gardens.
- The hotel is located on the secretive Ao Prao Beach on tiny Koh Samet for perfect relaxation.
- Spa set alongside the sweeping pool for an open air massage with a gorgeous view.
- There are two fantastic 18 hole championship golf courses right at the hotel.
- Amazing choice of dinner venue with seven restaurants and six bars.
- Constance kids' club provides children with activities and adventures during their stay.
- Bordering 2 km of pristine white sand beaches surrounded by lush gardens.
- Onsite dive center for guests to learn their open water diving qualification.
See the many treasures of the Hermitage, one of the world's best art galleries.
Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, the city's first permanent building.
See the Catherine Palace and marvel at the phenomenal wealth of the Tsars.
Explore the beautiful canals and grand buildings of one of the world's prettiest cities.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the island's most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
- Set in a tropical paradise with views over the white sand of Anse Gouvernement beach.
- The hotel feels personal with just 30 rooms all with sea views.
- Situated on the island of Praslin, right at the end of the famed Côte d'Or Bay.
- Both restaurants serve delicious local seafood caught fresh each day.
- Weekly Creole buffet served on the beach accompanied by live music and traditional dancing.
Stay on Coronado Island, one of the top places to walk to and relax on the beach.
Kayak along the California coastline taking in the natural caves and marine wildlife.
Explore the USS Midway Museum.
Enjoy a variety of small shops and restaurants on Coronado Island.
- Set among 135 acres of remote rainforest, cocoa fields and tropical gardens.
- The hotel offers guests maximum luxury with three-tiered outdoor pools and an onsite spa.
- There are only 16 large private cottages spread out on the plantation.
- Learn more about how cocoa is planted, harvested and transformed into chocolate in an onsite heritage tour.
- Bamboo restaurant rustles up traditional Caribbean dishes with an authentic farm-to-table ethos.
- Proud of their five-star service, guests can enjoy a relaxing vacation with excellent and attentive staff.
- Freshly caught fish is served in front of dazzling Indian Ocean views at Pink Peppercorn.
- Deluxe suites have private terraces and personal access to the beachfront.
- Five minutes away from the resort is the stunning Tamarina Golf Course.
- Hotel has an experienced water sports team offering guests the best ways to explore the ocean.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkeling and diving on day trips.
- Royal Ocean View Terrace offers delicious food with views over to the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
- Experience traditional Hawaiian luau with a buffet dinner and open bar.
- Relax in front of one of the hotel's three large swimming pools.
- Take a romantic sunset sailing tour down the rugged Maui coastline.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- Tucked away on its own coral island featuring a house reef filled with vibrant marine life.
- The resort has five stunning restaurants, each focussing on a different global cuisine.
- Learn to scuba dive in sheltered waters teaming with tropical fish.
- Sail across the Indian Ocean in the hotel's own dhoni for a magical sunset cruise.
- Villas have a modern and contemporary feel but uphold traditional Maldivian thatched rooving and natural charm.
- Seemingly hidden away in nature for ultimate relaxation.
- The restaurant is a covered bamboo terrace for stunning views over the beach and ocean as you dine.
- The hotel style is relaxed and friendly, with room interiors drawing on elements of nature.
- Enjoy a relaxing beachside massage at the open air Kala spa.
- Exceptional service and a stunning location at this Relais and Chateaux property.
- Intimate feel and personalized touches, with just 29 rooms and 7 suites.
- Stunning dishes served on the oldest motorboat in Mauritius, MS Lady Lisbeth.
- Take a sunset or island-hopping cruise on the hotel's traditional barge.
- Spend the day on the golf course at Mont Choisy golf club just 5 km away.
- Small beachfront hotel with 11 cottages and two hotel rooms.
- Most of the food served is produced on the island from their gardens and local fishermen.
- Take a boat out to Sandy Island and watch leatherback turtles laying their eggs in the sand.
- Learn all about the local spirit with a rum tasting session at several popular Grenadian distilleries.
- Enjoy delicious Mauritian cuisine right on the beach, with the sand under your feet.
- All rooms have a private terrace overlooking the azure waters of the coral lagoon.
- Guests have access to many non-motorized water activities to explore the ocean.
- The hotel also offers scuba diving with the Belle Mare diving center for guests.
Sample the hustle and bustle of the souqs of Marrakesh.
Explore the Atlas Mountains on a privately guided trek.
Enjoy a private cookery lesson — learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan meal.
Visit the Saadian Tombs and Bahia Palace.
Relax and spend time with family or friends in your own private Riad.