- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
When do you want to travel?
Select 1 or more
What type of trip?
Select any categories
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail. Take them as inspiration, as our specialists will shape a trip around your interests, budget, and preferences.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the island's most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkeling and diving on day trips.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- Enjoy delicious Mauritian cuisine right on the beach, with the sand under your feet.
- All rooms have a private terrace overlooking the azure waters of the coral lagoon.
- Guests have access to many non-motorized water activities to explore the ocean.
- The hotel also offers scuba diving with the Belle Mare diving center for guests.
Visit Kathmandu's Durbar Square and the house of the 'living Goddess'.
Enjoy a day trek in Kathmandu valley, with views of terraced fields and distant Himalayan peaks.
Explore the markets of Bhaktapur, famous for its rich history of arts and crafts including wood carving, pottery and weaving.
Have dinner overlooking the UNESCO World Heritage monument of Boudhanath Stupa while monks chant in the evening air.
Take an ox cart ride around La Digue.
Cycle to Anse Source d'Argent on La Digue — one of the Seychelles' most famous and beautiful beaches.
Swim and snorkel from the idyllic l'Archipel beach, a crescent of perfect white sand.
Stroll along the stunning beaches of La Digue.
Explore the fascinating Vallée de Mai.
Hire a bike and visit a secluded beach for a picnic.
Snorkel the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the colourful coral reefs around the Seychelles.
Sample the hustle and bustle of the souqs of Marrakesh.
Explore the Atlas Mountains on a privately guided trek.
Enjoy a private cookery lesson — learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan meal.
Visit the Saadian Tombs and Bahia Palace.
Relax and spend time with family or friends in your own private Riad.
Enjoy a ride on a 'Toy Train' to the colonial hill station of Shimla.
Visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar.
Enjoy the spectacular 'Closing the Border Ceremony' at the Wagah border.
Explore Tibetan culture at Dharamshala.
Witness an evening aarti ceremony in Rishikesh.
Relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches on Mauritius.
Explore the island's coastline by kayak or canoe.
Savour the decadent cuisine and attention to detail in one of the hotel's seven restaurants.
Take advantage of the many children's activities at the Belle Mare Plage.
Soak up the history of ancient Athens and the modern Acropolis Museum on a private tour.
Kayak to a deserted beach for a swim and snorkel.
Visit the pretty, traffic-free island of Hydra.
Explore the ancient ruins and beehive tombs at Mycenae archaeological site.
Enjoy the freedom of a rental car to explore the Peloponnese.
The chance to see traditional buffalo racing in west Bali.
Snorkel in the clear warm waters of the north coast.
Relax with a stay at a tented camp on the slopes of Mount Batukaru.
Visit the iconic temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan at Lake Bratan.
Explore the markets and galleries around Ubud.
Soak up the view of the Shore Temple at sunset.
Enjoy France in India in the former colonial enclave of Pondicherry.
Stay in a village of 19th century merchants' homes.
Witness the ceremonies in Sri Meenakshi temple with hundreds of pilgrims and the smell of incense.
The flight between Rarotonga and Aitutaki gives you superb views of the reefs weaving their way through the Pacific Ocean.
The Punanga Nui Market on a Saturday is a great place to find some local arts and crafts.
Relaxing in Aitutaki — if ever there was a place to find picture-perfect desert island scenery, this is it.
Snorkeling on the north-western side of Rarotonga, where you can walk out among the coral.
See China’s quintessential sights including the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors and the Bund.
Travel by high-speed bullet trains and optional ride on Shanghai’s maglev train.
Explore Xian’s lively Muslim Quarter and the Grand Mosque.
Enjoy a cycling tour through Beijing’s Hutongs.
Discover the revolutionary history of Boston on a guided tour of the Freedom Trail.
Explore the rugged coastline of Maine, dotted with lighthouses and quaint seaside towns.
Wander through the picturesque villages and rolling hills of Vermont.
Take in panoramic views from atop Mount Washington in New Hampshire's magnificent White Mountains.
Go whale watching off the waters of Cape Cod.