- Access to the unspoilt coral reefs straight from the private beach.
- Enjoy a special dinner at the end of the pier overlooking the Red Sea.
- Enjoy a luxurious sunset cruise on the hotel's personal boat.
- All suites have a traditional Arabian influence with multiple rooms and sunken baths.
When do you want to travel?
Select 1 or more
What type of trip?
Select any categories
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail. Take them as inspiration, as our specialists will shape a trip around your interests, budget, and preferences.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
- There are two fantastic 18 hole championship golf courses right at the hotel.
- Amazing choice of dinner venue with seven restaurants and six bars.
- Constance kids' club provides children with activities and adventures during their stay.
- Bordering 2 km of pristine white sand beaches surrounded by lush gardens.
- Onsite dive center for guests to learn their open water diving qualification.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the island's most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
- Set in a tropical paradise with views over the white sand of Anse Gouvernement beach.
- The hotel feels personal with just 30 rooms all with sea views.
- Situated on the island of Praslin, right at the end of the famed Côte d'Or Bay.
- Both restaurants serve delicious local seafood caught fresh each day.
- Weekly Creole buffet served on the beach accompanied by live music and traditional dancing.
- Proud of their five-star service, guests can enjoy a relaxing vacation with excellent and attentive staff.
- Freshly caught fish is served in front of dazzling Indian Ocean views at Pink Peppercorn.
- Deluxe suites have private terraces and personal access to the beachfront.
- Five minutes away from the resort is the stunning Tamarina Golf Course.
- Hotel has an experienced water sports team offering guests the best ways to explore the ocean.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkeling and diving on day trips.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- Tucked away on its own coral island featuring a house reef filled with vibrant marine life.
- The resort has five stunning restaurants, each focussing on a different global cuisine.
- Learn to scuba dive in sheltered waters teaming with tropical fish.
- Sail across the Indian Ocean in the hotel's own dhoni for a magical sunset cruise.
- Villas have a modern and contemporary feel but uphold traditional Maldivian thatched rooving and natural charm.
- Exceptional service and a stunning location at this Relais and Chateaux property.
- Intimate feel and personalized touches, with just 29 rooms and 7 suites.
- Stunning dishes served on the oldest motorboat in Mauritius, MS Lady Lisbeth.
- Take a sunset or island-hopping cruise on the hotel's traditional barge.
- Spend the day on the golf course at Mont Choisy golf club just 5 km away.
- Enjoy delicious Mauritian cuisine right on the beach, with the sand under your feet.
- All rooms have a private terrace overlooking the azure waters of the coral lagoon.
- Guests have access to many non-motorized water activities to explore the ocean.
- The hotel also offers scuba diving with the Belle Mare diving center for guests.
Sample the hustle and bustle of the souqs of Marrakesh.
Explore the Atlas Mountains on a privately guided trek.
Enjoy a private cookery lesson — learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan meal.
Visit the Saadian Tombs and Bahia Palace.
Relax and spend time with family or friends in your own private Riad.
- Luxurious adults-only resort with a gorgeous pool overlooking the white sand beach and blue ocean.
- Three delicious onsite restaurants serve local fresh produce, specializing in Mauritian French fusion dishes.
- Suites have second story private balconies overlooking the resort and out to the ocean.
- The onsite spa offers relaxing beauty treatments using nourishing Thalago products.
Take a ride up the Aerial Tramway for a bird's-eye view of Palm Springs.
Explore the homes of the rich and famous on an architecture tour of Palm Springs.
Spend a day discovering the unique landscape of Joshua Tree National Park.
Visit the infamous San Andreas Fault.
- A short walk away from a beach with many excellent restaurants.
- The property only has 23 luxury villas all with gorgeous views out into mature gardens.
- Dine under the stars in the hidden garden offering authentic Indonesian cuisine.
- Take advantage of the open air yoga studio and practice with the hotel's yoga instructor.
- Experience laid-back island life in this natural hillside resort.
- The villas are surrounded by tropical forest and a short distance to the beach.
- Each private villa has a plunge pool overlooking Lam Yai bay.
- Laid back Thai style dining can be served in the comfort of your villa.
- Access to a multitude of water sports in the pristine Gulf of Thailand.
- Experience beachside dining at the Windsong Beach Restaurant and taste their signature Hot stone steak.
- Large rooms with private terraces overlooking the lush tropical forest or the pristine ocean.
- The onsite dive center provides the best way to explore the wonders of the ocean.
- The hotel has a refined romantic feel and can offer private dining for a special celebration.
- Easily accessible from the airport with a ten-minute speedboat ride.
- Proud of their traditional Maldivian heritage and offer guests native cultural experiences.
- Choose from a multitude of international dishes at their eight wonderful restaurants.
- For a very romantic experience guests can dine under the stars, right on the beach.
- Situated in one of the most remote atolls in the Maldives, perfect for the ultimate escape.
- Ten tantalizing dining options, each with its own style.
- Private villas are minimalistic in design with whitewashed walls and coastal decor.
- Huge snorkeling platform on the edge of the pristine waters of the Kandima lagoon.
- Twelve tantalizing restaurants offer a variety of world cuisine in unique locations around the resort.
- Wide range of water sports to explore the local marine life.
- Set within 1,300 hectares of nature reserve allows for walks through protected tropical forest.
- Enjoy 18 holes at the Heritage Golf club, known as the best course in the Indian Ocean.
- Access to the only beach club on Mauritius' south coast.
- Right at the end of a 2 km stretch of white sand beach on stunning Praslin Island.
- Creole inspired bungalows have huge windows and large verandas affording stunning views onto the beach and ocean.
- Exciting buffet with different daily cuisines and live music four nights a week.
- The hotel offers a wide range of complimentary and paid for activities to help guests explore.
- Luxurious spa set in the privacy of the manicured gardens, offering an extensive range of holistic treatments.
Take an ox cart ride around La Digue.
Cycle to Anse Source d'Argent on La Digue — one of the Seychelles' most famous and beautiful beaches.
Swim and snorkel from the idyllic l'Archipel beach, a crescent of perfect white sand.
Relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches on Mauritius.
Explore the island's coastline by kayak or canoe.
Savour the decadent cuisine and attention to detail in one of the hotel's seven restaurants.
Take advantage of the many children's activities at the Belle Mare Plage.
Stroll along the stunning beaches of La Digue.
Explore the fascinating Vallée de Mai.
Hire a bike and visit a secluded beach for a picnic.
Snorkel the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the colourful coral reefs around the Seychelles.