- Keen Scuba divers will love the splendid house reef and access to the Red Sea.
- There are several onsite restaurants offering fine dining, lavish buffets and alfresco Italian cuisine.
- The gorgeous sandy beach in front of the hotel is only accessible to guests.
- Many of the Nubian styled rooms offer views out to the ocean or gardens.
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
We listen to your interests and when and where you’d like to travel before shaping a tailor-made itinerary to match your requirements. The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail, but our specialists will create your trip individually around your budget and preferences for where you’d like to stay and the experiences you’d like to have.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- A short walk down to the famed Grand Anse beach.
- Small, family-run resort with a sustainable outlook and appreciation for the environment.
- Only a 10-minute drive to the capital, St George.
- Poolside dining in the alfresco bar, with sociable hour from 5.30-6.30pm.
- Infinity pools with one of the best ocean views in Costa Rica.
- Hotel Punta Isla is fully committed to ecological and social sustainability.
- Dine on Costa Rican seafood specialities at the Pacifico Restaurant.
- The hotel is set on the biodiverse Nicoya Peninsula, surrounded by tropical rainforest.
- Casa spa uses traditional Costa Rican healing arts and the wisdom of a local herbalist.
- Located right on the Ambergris Caye, the perfect place to scuba dive in the legendary Belize Blue Hole.
- Dine in privacy under the pier gazebo with delicious food prepared at the Palmilla restaurant.
- One of a kind beachfront spa offers 36 different treatments for the ultimate relaxation.
- Snorkel in both the Holchan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley.
- Access to the unspoilt coral reefs straight from the private beach.
- Enjoy a special dinner at the end of the pier overlooking the Red Sea.
- Enjoy a luxurious sunset cruise on the hotels personal boat.
- All suites have a traditional Arabian influence with multiple rooms and sunken baths.
- The first formal hotel in Tulum has an excellent reputation for service and quality.
- Suites are exceptionally well decorated with natural materials and Mexican influences.
- Dine with sand beneath your feet at the beachside restaurant, serving dishes made from local organic ingredients.
- Indulge in a Mayan mud massage at the relaxing OM spa.
- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
- The Lodge maintains over 90 acres of its own private nature reserve on the Nicoya peninsula.
- Intimate hotel with just 26 suites, set with breathtaking views over the Pacific Ocean.
- Gecko Lounge is the perfect place to watch a classic Costa Rican sunset.
- Three stunning, protected beaches just minutes walk from the hotel.
- There is one of the world's largest sea turtle nesting sights just 25 minutes' drive away.
- 31 individual whitewashed cottages sit among lush tropical gardens.
- The hotel is located on the secretive Ao Prao Beach on tiny Koh Samet for perfect relaxation.
- Spa set alongside the sweeping pool for an open air massage with a gorgeous view.
See the many treasures of the Hermitage, one of the world's best art galleries.
Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, the city's first permanent building.
See the Catherine Palace and marvel at the phenomenal wealth of the Tsars.
Explore the beautiful canals and grand buildings of one of the world's prettiest cities.
- There are two fantastic 18 hole championship golf courses right at the hotel.
- Amazing choice of dinner venue with seven restaurants and six bars.
- Constance kids club provides children with activities and adventures during their stay.
- Bordering 2 km of pristine white sand beaches surrounded by lush gardens.
- Onsite dive center for guests to learn their open water diving qualification.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the islands most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Immersed in 60 acres of lush tropical forest, The Montpelier provides complete seclusion.
- Experience a private candlelit dinner in a 300 year old sugar mill.
- Explore the island of Nevis by bike or on foot, and discover the ruins of sugar works.
- Access to the private Montpelier Beach in a hidden cove.
- Set in a tropical paradise with views over the white sand of Anse Gouvernement beach.
- The hotel feels personal with just 30 rooms all with sea views.
- Situated on the island of Praslin, right at the end of the famed Côte d'Or Bay.
- Both restaurants serve delicious local seafood caught fresh each day.
- Weekly Creole buffet served on the beach accompanied by live music and traditional dancing.
Stay on Coronado Island, one of the top places to walk to and relax on the beach.
Kayak along the California coastline taking in the natural caves and marine wildlife.
Explore the USS Midway Museum.
Enjoy a variety of small shops and restaurants on Coronado Island.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- Set among 135 acres of remote rainforest, cocoa fields and tropical gardens.
- The hotel offers guests maximum luxury with three-tiered outdoor pools and an onsite spa.
- There are only 16 large private cottages spread out on the plantation.
- Learn more about how cocoa is planted, harvested and transformed into chocolate in an onsite heritage tour.
- Bamboo restaurant rustles up traditional Caribbean dishes with an authentic farm-to-table ethos.
- Proud of their five-star service, guests can enjoy a relaxing holiday with excellent & attentive staff.
- Freshly caught fish is served in front of dazzling Indian Ocean views at Pink Peppercorn.
- Deluxe suites have private terraces and personal access to the beachfront.
- Five minutes away from the resort is the stunning Tamarina Golf Course.
- Hotel has an experienced water sports team offering guests the best ways to explore the ocean.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkeling and diving on day trips.
- Seemingly hidden away in nature for ultimate relaxation.
- The restaurant is a covered bamboo terrace for stunning views over the beach and ocean as you dine.
- The hotel style is relaxed and friendly, with room interiors drawing on elements of nature.
- Enjoy a relaxing beachside massage at the open air Kala spa.
- Royal Ocean View Terrace offers delicious food with views over to the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
- Experience traditional Hawaiian luau with a buffet dinner and open bar.
- Relax in front of one of the hotel's three large swimming pools.
- Take a romantic sunset sailing tour down the rugged Maui coastline.
- Location on the southern tip of the island means seclusion with spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- Individual whitewashed villas have thatched palm roofs and many have private pools.
- Snorkeling and kayaking out to the nearby coral reefs.
- Asian fusion dishes created by Thai Celebrity chef McDang served at the elegant restaurant.
Sample the hustle and bustle of the souks of Marrakesh.
Explore the Atlas mountains on a privately guided trek.
Visit the Saadien tombs and Bahia Palace.
Enjoy a private cookery lesson - learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan meal.
Relax and spend time with family or friends in your own private Riad
- Tucked away on its own coral island featuring a house reef filled with vibrant marine life.
- The resort has five stunning restaurants, each focussing on a different global cuisine.
- Learn to scuba dive in sheltered waters teaming with tropical fish.
- Sail across the Indian Ocean in the hotel's own dhoni for a magical sunset cruise.
- Villas have a modern and contemporary feel but uphold traditional Maldivian thatched rooving and natural charm.