- Located right on the Ambergris Caye, the perfect place to scuba dive in the legendary Belize Blue Hole.
- Dine in privacy under the pier gazebo with delicious food prepared at the Palmilla restaurant.
- One of a kind beachfront spa offers 36 different treatments for the ultimate relaxation.
- Snorkel in both the Holchan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley.
When do you want to travel?
Select 1 or more
What type of trip?
Select any categories
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail. Take them as inspiration, as our specialists will shape a trip around your interests, budget, and preferences.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Access to the unspoilt coral reefs straight from the private beach.
- Enjoy a special dinner at the end of the pier overlooking the Red Sea.
- Enjoy a luxurious sunset cruise on the hotel's personal boat.
- All suites have a traditional Arabian influence with multiple rooms and sunken baths.
- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
- 31 individual whitewashed cottages sit among lush tropical gardens.
- The hotel is located on the secretive Ao Prao Beach on tiny Koh Samet for perfect relaxation.
- Spa set alongside the sweeping pool for an open air massage with a gorgeous view.
- There are two fantastic 18 hole championship golf courses right at the hotel.
- Amazing choice of dinner venue with seven restaurants and six bars.
- Constance kids' club provides children with activities and adventures during their stay.
- Bordering 2 km of pristine white sand beaches surrounded by lush gardens.
- Onsite dive center for guests to learn their open water diving qualification.
See the many treasures of the Hermitage, one of the world's best art galleries.
Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, the city's first permanent building.
See the Catherine Palace and marvel at the phenomenal wealth of the Tsars.
Explore the beautiful canals and grand buildings of one of the world's prettiest cities.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the island's most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
- Set in a tropical paradise with views over the white sand of Anse Gouvernement beach.
- The hotel feels personal with just 30 rooms all with sea views.
- Situated on the island of Praslin, right at the end of the famed Côte d'Or Bay.
- Both restaurants serve delicious local seafood caught fresh each day.
- Weekly Creole buffet served on the beach accompanied by live music and traditional dancing.
Stay on Coronado Island, one of the top places to walk to and relax on the beach.
Kayak along the California coastline taking in the natural caves and marine wildlife.
Explore the USS Midway Museum.
Enjoy a variety of small shops and restaurants on Coronado Island.
- Proud of their five-star service, guests can enjoy a relaxing vacation with excellent and attentive staff.
- Freshly caught fish is served in front of dazzling Indian Ocean views at Pink Peppercorn.
- Deluxe suites have private terraces and personal access to the beachfront.
- Five minutes away from the resort is the stunning Tamarina Golf Course.
- Hotel has an experienced water sports team offering guests the best ways to explore the ocean.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkeling and diving on day trips.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- Tucked away on its own coral island featuring a house reef filled with vibrant marine life.
- The resort has five stunning restaurants, each focussing on a different global cuisine.
- Learn to scuba dive in sheltered waters teaming with tropical fish.
- Sail across the Indian Ocean in the hotel's own dhoni for a magical sunset cruise.
- Villas have a modern and contemporary feel but uphold traditional Maldivian thatched rooving and natural charm.
- Seemingly hidden away in nature for ultimate relaxation.
- The restaurant is a covered bamboo terrace for stunning views over the beach and ocean as you dine.
- The hotel style is relaxed and friendly, with room interiors drawing on elements of nature.
- Enjoy a relaxing beachside massage at the open air Kala spa.
- Exceptional service and a stunning location at this Relais and Chateaux property.
- Intimate feel and personalized touches, with just 29 rooms and 7 suites.
- Stunning dishes served on the oldest motorboat in Mauritius, MS Lady Lisbeth.
- Take a sunset or island-hopping cruise on the hotel's traditional barge.
- Spend the day on the golf course at Mont Choisy golf club just 5 km away.
- Enjoy delicious Mauritian cuisine right on the beach, with the sand under your feet.
- All rooms have a private terrace overlooking the azure waters of the coral lagoon.
- Guests have access to many non-motorized water activities to explore the ocean.
- The hotel also offers scuba diving with the Belle Mare diving center for guests.
- Location on the southern tip of the island means seclusion with spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- Individual whitewashed villas have thatched palm roofs and many have private pools.
- Snorkeling and kayaking out to the nearby coral reefs.
- Asian fusion dishes created by Thai celebrity chef McDang served at the elegant restaurant.
- Luxurious adults-only resort with a gorgeous pool overlooking the white sand beach and blue ocean.
- Three delicious onsite restaurants serve local fresh produce, specializing in Mauritian French fusion dishes.
- Suites have second story private balconies overlooking the resort and out to the ocean.
- The onsite spa offers relaxing beauty treatments using nourishing Thalago products.
- A short walk away from a beach with many excellent restaurants.
- The property only has 23 luxury villas all with gorgeous views out into mature gardens.
- Dine under the stars in the hidden garden offering authentic Indonesian cuisine.
- Take advantage of the open air yoga studio and practice with the hotel's yoga instructor.
- This small family run hotel has 25 rooms situated in traditional thatched roof cottages.
- Only a short walk or cycle ride to the nearby fishing village of Placencia.
- Local fish from the nearby reefs is served with Italian style dishes in the Mare restaurant.
- The Caribbean's largest barrier reef lies just minutes away.
- Finish the day with a sunset cruise over the Placencia Lagoon, to spot manatees and dolphins.
Take a ride up the Aerial Tramway for a bird's-eye view of Palm Springs.
Explore the homes of the rich and famous on an architecture tour of Palm Springs.
Spend a day discovering the unique landscape of Joshua Tree National Park.
Visit the infamous San Andreas Fault.
- Standing on undisturbed Jekyll Island, this historic resort feels refined and exclusive.
- Access to the Jekyll Ocean Club offers guests beach chairs, umbrellas and refreshments.
- The island boasts 63 holes of golf and many more outdoor activities.
- Dine at the Wharf restaurant, enjoying delicious Southern dishes while watching the sunset.
- Stay in a beautiful colonial mansion house belonging to the same family since 1830.
- The house is set in sweeping, manicured gardens with ancient trees and lush green lawns.
- En suite rooms are individually designed and offer original charm with four-poster beds and teak furnishings.
- Dine on the wonderful open-air terrace at the restaurant, overlooking the gardens.
- Experience laid-back island life in this natural hillside resort.
- The villas are surrounded by tropical forest and a short distance to the beach.
- Each private villa has a plunge pool overlooking Lam Yai bay.
- Laid back Thai style dining can be served in the comfort of your villa.
- Access to a multitude of water sports in the pristine Gulf of Thailand.
- Experience beachside dining at the Windsong Beach Restaurant and taste their signature Hot stone steak.
- Large rooms with private terraces overlooking the lush tropical forest or the pristine ocean.
- The onsite dive center provides the best way to explore the wonders of the ocean.
- The hotel has a refined romantic feel and can offer private dining for a special celebration.
- Easily accessible from the airport with a ten-minute speedboat ride.
- Proud of their traditional Maldivian heritage and offer guests native cultural experiences.
- Choose from a multitude of international dishes at their eight wonderful restaurants.
- For a very romantic experience guests can dine under the stars, right on the beach.