- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
When do you want to travel?
Select 1 or more
What type of trip?
Select any categories
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail. Take them as inspiration, as our specialists will shape a trip around your interests, budget, and preferences.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the island's most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkeling and diving on day trips.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- Enjoy delicious Mauritian cuisine right on the beach, with the sand under your feet.
- All rooms have a private terrace overlooking the azure waters of the coral lagoon.
- Guests have access to many non-motorized water activities to explore the ocean.
- The hotel also offers scuba diving with the Belle Mare diving center for guests.
- A short walk away from a beach with many excellent restaurants.
- The property only has 23 luxury villas all with gorgeous views out into mature gardens.
- Dine under the stars in the hidden garden offering authentic Indonesian cuisine.
- Take advantage of the open air yoga studio and practice with the hotel's yoga instructor.
Visit Kathmandu's Durbar Square and the house of the 'living Goddess'.
Enjoy a day trek in Kathmandu valley, with views of terraced fields and distant Himalayan peaks.
Explore the markets of Bhaktapur, famous for its rich history of arts and crafts including wood carving, pottery and weaving.
Have dinner overlooking the UNESCO World Heritage monument of Boudhanath Stupa while monks chant in the evening air.
- Home to the UAE's only overwater villas with views over the Arabian Gulf.
- The hotel has an exclusive situation on the 400 m (1,312 ft) of private beach at the Palm Jumeirah.
- Many of the rooms have direct access to the hotel's three swimming lagoons.
- International dining at the Crescendo restaurant, with views over the Gulf.
- Indulge in romantic couples' spa treatments, including steam baths, saunas and hammam.
- Stunning beachfront location with views over the Dubai skyline.
- Watch the sunset on the rooftop with a handcrafted cocktail at the Mercury Lounge.
- Unbeatable beachfront views and delicious Asian inspired seafood at the SEA FU restaurant.
- Private poolside cabanas at the hotel's two luxurious adult-only swimming pools.
- Two in-house Bentleys available to transport guests to central Dubai just 15 minutes away.
Take an ox cart ride around La Digue.
Cycle to Anse Source d'Argent on La Digue — one of the Seychelles' most famous and beautiful beaches.
Swim and snorkel from the idyllic l'Archipel beach, a crescent of perfect white sand.
Stroll along the stunning beaches of La Digue.
Explore the fascinating Vallée de Mai.
Hire a bike and visit a secluded beach for a picnic.
Snorkel the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the colorful coral reefs around the Seychelles.
Go hiking, kayaking and mountain biking in the rugged scenery of the Rocky Mountains.
Look for wildlife such as bears, moose and elk in Banff and Jasper National Parks.
Drive through the rugged interior of British Columbia, stopping to admire lakes, glaciers and mountains.
Take in the sights of Vancouver, including Stanley Park, Chinatown and its beautifully wild coastline.
Relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches on Mauritius.
Explore the island's coastline by kayak or canoe.
Savor the decadent cuisine and attention to detail in one of the hotel's seven restaurants.
Take advantage of the many children's activities at the Belle Mare Plage.
- Located on one of Bali's most beautiful beaches with a calm sea ideal for swimming.
- Cottages and villas are in keeping with natural surrounds using teak, rattan and thatch.
- Both restaurants offer delicious Asian flavors with gorgeous ocean vistas as you dine.
- The signature cookery classes showcase Balinese dishes with the ingredients collected from local markets.
Enjoy a ride on a 'Toy Train' to the colonial hill station of Shimla.
Visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar.
Enjoy the spectacular 'Closing the Border Ceremony' at the Wagah border.
Explore Tibetan culture at Dharamshala.
Witness an evening aarti ceremony in Rishikesh.
Sample the hustle and bustle of the souqs of Marrakesh.
Explore the Atlas Mountains on a privately guided trek.
Enjoy a private cookery lesson — learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan meal.
Visit the Saadian Tombs and Bahia Palace.
Relax and spend time with family or friends in your own private Riad.
- Pristine location on Sire beach.
- Take a private boat ride to the Gili Islands for great snorkeling.
- Each spacious villa is mere steps away from the beach.
- Both restaurants are vibrantly decorated in the traditional style, offering renowned oriental dishes.
The chance to see traditional buffalo racing in west Bali.
Snorkel in the clear warm waters of the north coast.
Relax with a stay at a tented camp on the slopes of Mount Batukaru.
Visit the iconic temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan at Lake Bratan.
Explore the markets and galleries around Ubud.
Soak up the view of the Shore Temple at sunset.
Enjoy France in India in the former colonial enclave of Pondicherry.
Stay in a village of 19th century merchants' homes.
Witness the ceremonies in Sri Meenakshi temple with hundreds of pilgrims and the smell of incense.
Soak up the history of ancient Athens and the modern Acropolis Museum on a private tour.
Kayak to a deserted beach for a swim and snorkel.
Visit the pretty, traffic-free island of Hydra.
Explore the ancient ruins and beehive tombs at Mycenae archaeological site.
Enjoy the freedom of a rental car to explore the Peloponnese.
Gaze across Toronto from the CN Tower and take a boat trip on Lake Ontario.
Explore the many excellent museums, parks and galleries of Canada's capital, Ottawa.
Visit Montréal's superb Biosphere and Planetarium and enjoy a cruise along the St Lawrence River.
Discover tangible history among Québec's cobbled streets on a guided walking tour.
Take a day trip to admire Niagara Falls and explore the village of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Access to the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach just in front of the hotel.
- Modern Mexican cuisine from award-winning Maya Mexican bar and kitchen by Richard Sandoval.
- Three stunning swimming pools overlooking the beachfront.
- Situated just 30 minutes from the heart of Dubai, the resort feels relaxed and unassuming.