When do you want to travel?
Select 1 or more
What type of trip?
Select any categories
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail. Take them as inspiration, as our specialists will shape a trip around your interests, budget, and preferences.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Both beginners and experienced golfers will enjoy the Victoria Golf Course.
- Only ten minutes away from the Purobeach Vilamoura, for laid back relaxation.
- The Emo wine boutique allows guests to learn more about Portuguese wines with a top sommelier.
- Join the Spice spoons cookery course for a journey into Portuguese cuisine.
- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
- Nested under umbrella pines in 17 acres of estate, this hotel feels at one with nature.
- Bio-pool suites each have private deck access into the biological pool.
- Organic garden provides over 300 varieties of produce to the exclusive, outdoor Circle restaurant.
- The hotel is built from sustainable natural materials with a sensitivity to the local environment.
- Comporta has 60 km of white sand beaches within close proximity to the hotel.
- The resort is set in 53 acres of manicured gardens overlooking a wide sandy beach.
- The Ocean restaurant, serving signature dishes, has two Michelin stars.
- 10 restaurants and 9 bars offer plenty of variety for each night.
- Dedicated Spa by Sisley Paris, offering massage, hammam and sauna.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Traditional Catalan cuisine cooked by top chef Lluís Ferrés, served at the open-air Terrace restaurant.
- Large outdoor pool and terrace affords marvellous views across Aigua Blava bay.
- Several rooms have direct access onto the beach.
- Small family-run hotel atmosphere with renowned hospitality and a personal touch.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the island's most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkelling and diving on day trips.
- Home to the UAE's only overwater villas with views over the Arabian Gulf.
- The hotel has an exclusive situation on the 400 m (1,312 ft) of private beach at the Palm Jumeirah.
- Many of the rooms have direct access to the hotel's three swimming lagoons.
- International dining at the Crescendo restaurant, with views over the Gulf.
- Indulge in romantic couples' spa treatments, including steam baths, saunas and hammam.
Grenada and Saint Lucia
Stay at an historic cocoa plantation set among Saint Lucia's rainforest and discover the famous pitons before heading to Grenada for a week of relaxation and exploration.
- Stunning beachfront location with views over the Dubai skyline.
- Watch the sunset on the rooftop with a handcrafted cocktail at the Mercury Lounge.
- Unbeatable beachfront views and delicious Asian inspired seafood at the SEA FU restaurant.
- Private poolside cabanas at the hotel's two luxurious adult-only swimming pools.
- Two in-house Bentleys available to transport guests to central Dubai just 15 minutes away.
- Enjoy delicious Mauritian cuisine right on the beach, with the sand under your feet.
- All rooms have a private terrace overlooking the azure waters of the coral lagoon.
- Guests have access to many non-motorised water activities to explore the ocean.
- The hotel also offers scuba diving with the Belle Mare diving centre for guests.
Stroll along the stunning beaches of La Digue.
Explore the fascinating Vallée de Mai.
Hire a bike and visit a secluded beach for a picnic.
Snorkel the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the colourful coral reefs around the Seychelles.
Take an ox cart ride around La Digue.
Cycle to Anse Source d'Argent on La Digue — one of the Seychelles' most famous and beautiful beaches.
Swim and snorkel from the idyllic l'Archipel beach, a crescent of perfect white sand.
Journey to northern Spain by ferry in the comfort of your car.
Spend time in the Spanish wine region of La Rioja.
Explore the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao.
Stroll the streets of San Sebastián on a food tasting tour.
Explore the ancient medina of Marrakesh with a private guide, visiting historic palaces and peaceful gardens.
Watch street performers and sample Moroccan street food in Djemaa el Fna square.
Try your hand at bartering in the souq and watch craftsmen at work.
Go trekking with a private guide in the High Atlas Mountains and visit a Berber village.
Visit Kathmandu's Durbar Square and the house of the 'living Goddess'.
Enjoy a day trek in Kathmandu valley, with views of terraced fields and distant Himalayan peaks.
Explore the markets of Bhaktapur, famous for its rich history of arts and crafts including wood carving, pottery and weaving.
Have dinner overlooking the UNESCO World Heritage monument of Boudhanath Stupa while monks chant in the evening air.
Explore the largest city in the Azores, Ponta Delgada, on a private walking tour.
Visit the twin lakes of Sete Cidades by bicycle and 4x4.
Embark on a whale- and dolphin-watching tour outside Ponta Delgada.
Hear traditional Portuguese fado music at a special dinner in Lisbon.
Discover the history of Lisbon on a private walking tour.
Tour the vibrant and eclectic palaces of Sintra.
Soak up the history of ancient Athens and the modern Acropolis Museum on a private tour.
Kayak to a deserted beach for a swim and snorkel.
Visit the pretty, traffic-free island of Hydra.
Explore the ancient ruins and beehive tombs at Mycenae archaeological site.
Enjoy the freedom of a rental car to explore the Peloponnese.
Sample the hustle and bustle of the souqs of Marrakesh.
Explore the Atlas Mountains on a privately guided trek.
Enjoy a private cookery lesson — learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan meal.
Visit the Saadian Tombs and Bahia Palace.
Relax and spend time with family or friends in your own private Riad.
Tour Lisbon’s historical heart and sample some local delicacies.
Explore the eccentric palaces and gardens of Sintra.
Visit Roman ruins in the historic city of Évora in the heart of the Alentejo countryside.
Learn how to cook traditional Algarvian Cataplana.
Hike the Algarve coastline near Lagos.