- Keen Scuba divers will love the splendid house reef and access to the Red Sea.
- There are several onsite restaurants offering fine dining, lavish buffets and alfresco Italian cuisine.
- The gorgeous sandy beach in front of the hotel is only accessible to guests.
- Many of the Nubian styled rooms over views out to the ocean or gardens.
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
We listen to your interests and when and where you’d like to travel before shaping a tailor-made itinerary to match your requirements. The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail, but our specialists will create your trip individually around your budget and preferences for where you’d like to stay and the experiences you’d like to have.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Both beginners and experienced golfers will enjoy the Victoria Golf course.
- Only ten minutes away from the Purobeach Vilamoura, for laid back relaxation.
- The Emo wine boutique allows guests to learn more about Portuguese wines with a top sommelier.
- Join the Spice spoons cookery course for a journey into Portuguese cuisine.
- The resort overlooks the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of Apollo in Greek mythology.
- Situated just 4.5 km from Mykonos town for a variety of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Open air dining experience with panoramic sea views at the Dolphins of Delos restaurant.
- The hotel has a gorgeous salt water swimming pool with views out to the ocean and Delos.
See the many treasures of the Hermitage, one of the world's best art galleries.
Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, the city's first permanent building.
See the Catherine Palace and marvel at the phenomenal wealth of the Tsars.
Explore the beautiful canals and grand buildings of one of the world's prettiest cities.
- Access to the unspoilt coral reefs straight from the private beach.
- Enjoy a special dinner at the end of the pier overlooking the Red Sea.
- Enjoy a luxurious sunset cruise on the hotels personal boat.
- All suites have a traditional Arabian influence with multiple rooms and sunken baths.
- Just ten minutes away from the charming, historic city of Chania.
- Experience more of Crete with a guided tour along the 18km Samaria Gorge.
- Creative flair at the Enino Gastronomy Restaurant marries flavours from Crete and the Mediterranean.
- Hotel style inspired by natural materials and earth tones, for a sense of tranquillity.
- Every room and suite has a beautiful balcony looking out to the gardens or ocean.
- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
Explore the ancient medina of Marrakesh with a private guide, visiting historic palaces and peaceful gardens.
Watch street performers and sample Moroccan street food in Jemaa el Fna square.
Try your hand at bartering in the souq and watch craftsmen at work.
Go trekking with a private guide in the High Atlas Mountains and visit a Berber village.
- Unique architecture with domed ceilings and exotic interior detailing.
- Stay in ultimate luxury with the Haute Living villas and upgrade your relaxation with bespoke packages.
- Excellent choice of dining with four restaurants onsite and the nearby town of Elounda just two miles away.
- Ideal property for honeymooners with options to include couples massages and a romantic candle lit dinner.
Sample the hustle and bustle of the souks of Marrakesh.
Explore the Atlas mountains on a privately guided trek.
Visit the Saadien tombs and Bahia Palace.
Enjoy a private cookery lesson - learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan meal.
Relax and spend time with family or friends in your own private Riad
- Nested under umbrella pines in 17 acres of estate, this hotel feels at one with nature.
- Bio-pool suites each have private deck access into the biological pool.
- Organic garden provides over 300 varieties of produce to the exclusive, outdoor Circle restaurant.
- The hotel is built from sustainable natural materials with a sensitivity to the local environment.
- Comporta has 60km of white sand beaches within close proximity to the hotel.
- 31 individual whitewashed cottages sit among lush tropical gardens.
- The hotel is located on the secretive Ao Prao Beach on tiny Koh Samet for perfect relaxation.
- Spa set alongside the sweeping pool for an open air massage with a gorgeous view.
- The resort is set in 53 acres of manicured gardens overlooking a wide sandy beach.
- The Ocean restaurant, serving signature dishes, has two Michelin stars.
- 10 restaurants and 9 bars offer plenty of variety for each night.
- Dedicated Spa by Sisely Paris, offering massage, hammam and sauna.
- Infinity pools with one of the best ocean views in Costa Rica.
- Hotel Punta Isla is fully committed to ecological and social sustainability.
- Dine on Costa Rican seafood specialities at the Pacifico Restaurant.
- The hotel is set on the biodiverse Nicoya Peninsula, surrounded by tropical rainforest.
- Casa spa uses traditional Costa Rican healing arts and the wisdom of a local herbalist.
- The first formal hotel in Tulum has an excellent reputation for service and quality.
- Suites are exceptionally well decorated with natural materials and Mexican influences.
- Dine with sand beneath your feet at the beachside restaurant, serving dishes made from local organic ingredients.
- Indulge in a Mayan mud massage at the relaxing OM spa.
- Drawing on Grecian influence the Ocean Restaurant serves modern dishes, complimented by an extensive wine list.
- Rooms and villas set into the cliffside, many with impressive views over the ocean.
- Indulge in a relaxing thermal water treatment at the Goco spa.
- The hotel offers an off road experience with a Land Rover, allowing you to discover Crete.
- The hotel has teamed up with world renowned Saatchi Gallery to display outstanding international artwork.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Traditional Catalan cuisine cooked by top chef Lluís Ferrés, served at the open air Terrace restaurant.
- Large outdoor pool and terrace affords marvellous views across Aiguablava bay.
- Several rooms have direct access onto the beach.
- Small family-run hotel atmosphere with renowned hospitality and a personal touch.
- A short walk down to the famed Grand Anse beach.
- Small, family-run resort with a sustainable outlook and appreciation for the environment.
- Only a 10-minute drive to the capital, St George.
- Poolside dining in the alfresco bar, with sociable hour from 5.30-6.30pm.
- The Lodge maintains over 90 acres of it's own private nature reserve on the Nicoya peninsula.
- Intimate hotel with just 26 suites, set with breathtaking views over the Pacific Ocean.
- Gecko Lounge is the perfect place to watch a classic Costa Rican sunset.
- Three stunning, protected beaches just minutes walk from the hotel.
- There is one of the world's largest sea turtle nesting sights just 25 minute drive away.
Explore the Antrim Coast, including the Giant’s Causeway.
Walk the footsteps of Jon Snow as you visit Game of Thrones filming sites.
Try your hand at archery and axe throwing with a private instructor.
Hike along the Slieve League cliffs and through Glenveagh National Park in Donegal.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- Eight different pools offer a variety of vistas, thermal waters and Jacuzzis.
- La Veranda Restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean flavours and tables overlooking the ocean.
- The hotel offers full day boat tours to nearby islands such as Capri and Ischia.
- The resort stands 108 metres above sea level with gorgeous views over the Bay of Naples.
- Located right on the Ambergris Caye, the perfect place to scuba dive in the legendary Belize Blue Hole.
- Dine in privacy under the pier gazebo with delicious food prepared at the Palmilla restaurant.
- One of a kind beachfront spa offers 36 different treatments for the ultimate relaxation.
- Snorkel in both the Holchan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley.
- Historical 15th century watch tower restored to a serene modern hotel.
- A huge outdoor salt water pool is the main feature at Masseria San Domenico.
- The spa offers thalassotherapy, to unlock the health benefits of sea water.
- The hotel offers an extensive program of sporting activities from aqua gym to cycling and yoga.
- The historical restaurant building dates back to the 18th century and serves freshly caught fish.