The Wilderness Adventurer is an unassuming 60-guest expedition vessel with adequate amenities. Simple in design and packed for adventure, the cruiser suits intrepid explorers.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
UnCruise's small expedition ships are capable of nimble exploration through nature’s most dramatic scenery. The shallow draft and hull design allow easy access to southeast Alaska’s wildlife-rich shores and glacially fed inlets and serve as ideal launching pads for an exciting array of daily adventure activities. A fully equipped fishing boat travels with each small ship and kayaks, dry suits, snorkeling gear and fishing rods are available on board. Wilderness Adventurer can accommodate a maximum of 60 guests with a total crew of 26. Each cabin has a private bathroom, television, iPod dock, and has binoculars, walking poles and day packs available for your use.
The interior spaces offer contemporary colors and brushed metals that complement the wilderness outside and both the public and private spaces are loaded with special amenities. In addition to the dining room and bar, there is a library on board, and educational programs are offered most evenings, conducted by on-board naturalists. A small ship cruise such as this enables you to be very much at one with this breath-taking natural environment and a wide range of activities are available, catering for a variety of fitness levels. These include kayaking among icebergs, hiking along remote wilderness trails, stand-up paddleboarding, observing whales and other marine wildlife from inflatable boats, birdwatching, and glacier walks. Other optional activities are available too, for a supplement.
Each of the 30 cabins are outside facing and come with view windows. All cabins are presented in a simple nautical style and come with amenities including TV, binoculars and reusable water bottles.
- Breakfast — continental and cooked breakfast available
- Lunch — casual lunch offered including soups, salad, sandwiches and dessert
- Dinner — three-course meal including a selection of beers and wines.
- Alaska Fjords and Glaciers — 7 nights between Ketchikan and Juneau
- Alaska’s Glacier Country — 7-night round trip from Juneau
- Alaska’s Glacier’s and Whales — 7 nights between Sitka and Juneau
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise — 7-night round trip from Juneau
- Alaska's Inside Passage and San Juan’s Cruise — 14 nights between Seattle and Juneau
- An extensive selection of shore activities are available and cater toward all fitness levels
- Sun deck
- Kayak launch platform