Estancia Los Potreros
Estancia Los Potreros is a family-owned farm high in the Cordoban hills, where you have the unique opportunity to live among three generations of the Anglo-Argentine owners and experience rural life on a working cattle ranch. Because of its remote location, perched atop the sierras, the views from foot or horseback are spectacular, and there are 600 acres of private land for you to explore.
Bedrooms are simple, comfortable, and individual, as you would expect from a private home, and food is home-cooked and delicious — much needed after all that fresh air. There is an outdoor swimming pool, and the horses are beautifully trained and looked after, ideal for experienced or novice riders alike.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Estancia Los Potreros
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Córdoba and nearby places
- Mendoza 460 kilometers away
- Cafayate 587 kilometers away
- Buenos Aires 676 kilometers away
- Esteros de Iberá 749 kilometers away
- Salta & The Northwest 716 kilometers away
- Purmamarca 832 kilometers away
- Iguazú Falls 1149 kilometers away
- San Martin de los Andes 1182 kilometers away
- The Lake District 1234 kilometers away
- Península Valdés 1271 kilometers away