Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
Located in the heart of the Shark Bay World Heritage region of Western Australia, the Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort overlooks the famous Dolphin Beach.
The resort offers beautiful Beachfront Garden Villas and motel style Beachside Dolphin Units as well as camping and camper van sites.
All the Beachfront and Garden Villas are comfortable, air-conditioned and come with a host of modern amenities. Facilities at the hotel include a swimming pool, spa and an on-site restaurant. The Bough Shed restaurant overlooks Dolphin Beach, and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The New Monkey Bar Beer Garden is a good alternative for more casual dining and also to sip on various drinks including a selection of beers from around the world.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
Tour ideas in Shark Bay
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
AustraliaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Shark Bay and nearby places
- Kalbarri National Park 224 kilometers away
- Ningaloo Marine Park 346 kilometers away
- Cape Range National Park 422 kilometers away
- Karijini 570 kilometers away
- Nambung National Park 552 kilometers away
- Perth 717 kilometers away
- The Heartlands 722 kilometers away
- Fremantle 725 kilometers away
- Western Australia 844 kilometers away
- Margaret River 918 kilometers away