Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat
Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat is set on 230 acres of private rainforest and rare wet sclerophyll forest, offering an idyllic base to explore the beautiful Tablelands.
The beautiful self-contained treehouses are nestled in their own forest and offer total privacy with each treehouse featuring a large spa bath in a private bathroom, cozy wood fireplace, fully self-contained kitchen, washing facilities and private veranda complete with BBQ.
Nature is abundant here, with many nature trails and picturesque waterfalls and the opportunity to discover platypus in rainforest streams. Birdwatching is also a speciality here with over 150 species recorded and a guide is always on hand.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat
Tour ideas in Atherton Tablelands
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
AustraliaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Atherton Tablelands and nearby places
- Cairns 45 kilometers away
- Palm Cove 63 kilometers away
- Port Douglas 96 kilometers away
- Daintree Forest & Cape Tribulation 125 kilometers away
- Orpheus Island 169 kilometers away
- Cooktown 211 kilometers away
- Lizard Island 296 kilometers away
- Airlie Beach 458 kilometers away
- The Whitsunday Islands 478 kilometers away
- Hamilton Island 482 kilometers away