Solar da Ponte
The Solar da Ponte is a fabulous hotel in the heart of Tiradentes. Built in a colonial style with extensive walled gardens and a pool, this hotel is run by an English man and his Brazilian wife.
The rooms are elegantly decorated, all with private facilities, and the restaurant (where breakfast and a traditional English afternoon tea is served) has nice views of the main square of Tiradentes.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Solar da Ponte
Tour ideas in Tiradentes
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Solar da Ponte as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
BrazilView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Tiradentes and nearby places
- Ouro Preto 107 kilometers away
- Green Coast 217 kilometers away
- Rio de Janeiro 226 kilometers away
- Ilha Grande 227 kilometers away
- Paraty 242 kilometers away
- Búzios 299 kilometers away
- Minas Gerais 321 kilometers away
- Brasília 711 kilometers away
- Trancoso 735 kilometers away
- Florianópolis 848 kilometers away