An ultra modern, environmentally friendly building on the water's edge to the north of Puerto Natales, Remota feels what its name suggests, a 'remote retreat from modern life'. The 72 en suite rooms are designed to reflect Patagonian life and are simple but very comfortable — the lack of televisions in the rooms adds to the feeling of remoteness.
Large public areas are dominated by open fires with spectacular views of Seno Ultima Esperanza, there is even a large room set aside specifically for relaxation and, at night, stargazing, which complements the indoor heated pool and outdoor Jacuzzis perfectly. The hotel offers three, four and seven night all-inclusive packages with excursions every day that are aimed at showing visitors more of Chilean Patagonia than a traditional visit to Torres del Paine may offer.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Remota
Tour ideas in Puerto Natales
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Remota as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
ChileView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Puerto Natales and nearby places
- Torres del Paine National Park 92 kilometers away
- Punta Arenas 194 kilometers away
- Chacabuco Valley & Parque Patagonia 512 kilometers away
- Northern Patagonia 531 kilometers away
- The Aysén Region 702 kilometers away
- Chiloé Island 1049 kilometers away
- Puerto Montt 1141 kilometers away
- The Southern Lake District 1157 kilometers away
- Puerto Varas 1158 kilometers away
- The Lake District 1294 kilometers away