Overlooking the incredible beauty of the Tayrona National Park and its wild windswept beaches, Ecohabs are one of the top options for a stay on the Caribbean coast. The Ecohabs are situated on the hillside overlooking the ocean, and are connected by a staircase/walkway.
All cabins have hammocks, thatched roofs, and a stunning view. They are furnished to a high standard, even boasting flat-screen TVs and iPod docks, should you wish to use them. The bathroom is situated on the ground level, underneath the bedroom. Each cabin has its own terrace from which to relax and take in the views. There is also a beach-situated massage parlor, and a restaurant.
The food in the restaurant is good but rather limited in choice. It is the only restaurant in the area.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Ecohabs
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Tayrona National Park
Tayrona National Park and nearby places
- Santa Marta less than 5 kilometers away
- Caribbean Coast 174 kilometers away
- Cartagena 176 kilometers away
- Los Llanos 469 kilometers away
- Medellín 577 kilometers away
- Villa de Leyva 629 kilometers away
- The Pacific Coast 663 kilometers away
- Zona Cafetera 737 kilometers away
- Bogotá 740 kilometers away
- San Agustín 1068 kilometers away