Overlooking the Tasman Sea and rugged west coast, the Punakaiki Resort consists of quality hotel rooms and eco apartment units. All rooms overlook the coast and the Tasman Sea, and are cleverly spaced around the landscaped gardens, linked by suspended boardwalks. The rooms are spacious and have good facilities, and guests have access to the fully licensed Seascape Restaurant, offering breakfast, café-style lunches and à la carte dining in the evening with panoramic ocean views.
The property is conveniently located near Paparoa National Park and adjacent to the famous Pancake Rocks. The staff offer warm friendly service and are very knowledgeable about the local area.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Punakaiki Resort
Tour ideas in Punakaiki
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Punakaiki Resort as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
New ZealandView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Punakaiki and nearby places
- Hokitika 73 kilometers away
- Arthur's Pass National Park 95 kilometers away
- Hanmer Springs 132 kilometers away
- Kahurangi National Park 142 kilometers away
- Fox & Franz Josef Glaciers 185 kilometers away
- Nelson 188 kilometers away
- Abel Tasman National Park 190 kilometers away
- Christchurch 190 kilometers away
- Collingwood & Farewell Spit 197 kilometers away
- Kaikoura 196 kilometers away