Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort offers a range of complimentary water sports, while offshore lie easily accessible dive sites. The hotel is also well situated if you’re looking to hike in the nearby Pitons.
Set back from the ocean in expansive tropical gardens with views over Labrelotte Bay, Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort is a relaxed, laid-back Caribbean retreat that equally offers lots of opportunities for being active and making the most of its beachside location. Overall, it’s an ideal base for exploring Saint Lucia.
The hotel’s 330 rooms, suites and villas are all set on a hillside, giving you views out to sea. There are five à la carte restaurants serving a variety of cuisines from around the world. Facilities are plentiful, with six swimming pools and access to a white-sand beach. The well-equipped gym and plush spa have some great additional touches, such as a juice bar and a herb garden.
We love this hotel’s serene setting on a hillside and its level of service. With its range of water sports but also its secluded gardens and spa, this resort lends itself to both relaxation and more active stays.
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our Saint Lucia specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Windjammer Landing
All rooms sit on a hillside, overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the surrounding lush jungle. Rooms are either Ocean View bedrooms, Oceanfront Suites, or Oceanfront Premium Villas. The one- and two-bedroom Oceanfront Suites have direct access to the beachfront and a hot tub on their terrace. The villas can be in one-, two-, three-, or four-bedroom arrangements and have private plunge pools. Rooms, suites and villas all have a serene feel to them, with whitewashed walls, pale blue accents and contemporary furnishings. All room types have air conditioning, Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, a coffee machine, and a mini fridge.
Tucked away in a cove, Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort looks out across the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea and is flanked by tropical forest and white-sand shores. Its spot on the northwest coast of Saint Lucia, along with its sheltered bay, create ideal conditions for water sports.
The hotel is roughly a 90-minute drive from the island’s international airport.
Food and drink
- Daily buffet or à la carte breakfast served on the terrace at Dragonfly Restaurant.
- Five restaurants in total, offering different culinary styles.
- Upper Deck restaurant, a steakhouse and grill, offers lunch and dinner, including freshly caught seafood.
- Papa Don’s offers casual Italian dining on an ocean-view terrace.
- Dragonfly Restaurant overlooks the private beachfront and serves Caribbean dishes, including their signature green fig and salt fish.
- Embers, a more casual international restaurant, offers lunch and dinner, including wraps, tacos and burgers.
- Jammer’s Bar offers drinks, including cocktails and local rum, as well as casual beachside meals, during the day and in the evenings.
- 96 degrees in the Shade is a beachside bar set in a tiki-style hut and serves drinks during the day.
- Family rooms available.
- Kids’ club offering activities including tennis lessons.
- Two small, shallow children’s pools.
Facilities and activities
- Well-equipped gym
- Spa offering a variety of treatments
- Six outdoor swimming pools
- Laundry service
- Gardens for your use
- Private beach
- Island tours
- Water sports, including paddleboarding, snorkeling, kayaking and Hobie Cat sailing
- PADI dive school and dive shop offering equipment rental
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.