- Set among 135 acres of remote rainforest, cocoa fields and tropical gardens.
- The hotel offers guests maximum luxury with three-tiered outdoor pools and an onsite spa.
- There are only 16 large private cottages spread out on the plantation.
- Learn more about how cocoa is planted, harvested and transformed into chocolate in an onsite heritage tour.
- Bamboo restaurant rustles up traditional Caribbean dishes with an authentic farm-to-table ethos.
Saint Lucia tours
Saint Lucia is famed for its idyllic beaches and clear waters, but head inland and you’ll find verdant forest and challenging hikes that lead to the summit of the island’s volcanic spires.
Each of our tour ideas for Saint Lucia is inspired by a route that we have enjoyed and aims to break away from the tourist circuit and take you closer to Caribbean culture. Indeed, many of our suggestions combine two landscapes, one in the rainforest and the other on the coast, ensuring you experience the biodiversity of the island as well as its laid-back luxury.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Our recommended tours in Saint Lucia
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Saint Lucia, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
Grenada and Saint Lucia
Stay at an historic cocoa plantation set among Saint Lucia's rainforest and discover the famous pitons before heading to Grenada for a week of relaxation and exploration.
Saint Lucia and Grenada
Discover Grenada's nutmeg and cocoa plantations and beautiful countryside before heading to St Lucia for a week on the beach at the charming Ti Kaye Resort.
- Listen for the sounds of native tropical species in the gardens fringing La Breolotte Bay.
- 30 cottage suites are nestled in among tropical foliage, a moment's walk from the beach.
- Take a dip in the warmth of the freshwater pool and enjoy a cocktail from the swim up bar.
- The hotel has a program of daily island experiences that guests can book onto during their stay.
- Local Caribbean dishes created with the freshest produce, are served at the oceanfront restaurant.
Saint Lucia and Barbados
Take some time to visit the historical highlights on Barbados, including St Nicholas Abbey, Bathsheba and Holetown.
Sample some of the island's best food in Speightstown or Oistins.
Embark on a seafaring adventure navigating the Windward Isles onboard the Royal Clipper Sailing vessel.
- Situated in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a volcanic ridge with dramatic views over the Pitons.
- 37 rooms and suites offer guests total serenity and excellent service.
- Rooms have private plunge pools and 'open walls' offering vistas of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
- Executive chef, Nigel Mitchel, showcases the best of the Caribbean, using produce from local farms and plantations.
- There are complimentary garden tours, yoga and meditation sessions and a nature trail.
St Vincent and the Grenadines and Saint Lucia
Hike to the summit of the Piton Mountains.
Sail the Grenadines on a luxurious catamaran.
Snorkel in Tobago Cays.
Enjoy the bars and restaurants of Rodney Bay.
Revel in the views from the Pigeon Island fort lookout point.
Saint Lucia and St Vincent and the Grenadines
Discover the dramatic scenery of southwest Saint Lucia with the volcanic spires of the pitons rising majestically from the sea and the lush rainforest of the interior, then head over to relax on the beautiful island paradise of Petit St Vincent.