- Set among 135 acres of remote rainforest, cocoa fields and tropical gardens.
- The hotel offers guests maximum luxury with three-tiered outdoor pools and an onsite spa.
- There are only 16 large private cottages spread out on the plantation.
- Learn more about how cocoa is planted, harvested and transformed into chocolate in an onsite heritage tour.
- Bamboo restaurant rustles up traditional Caribbean dishes with an authentic farm-to-table ethos.
Saint Lucia is famed for its idyllic beaches and clear waters, but head inland and you’ll find verdant forest and challenging hikes that lead to the summit of the island’s volcanic spires.
Each of our tour ideas for Saint Lucia is inspired by a route that we have enjoyed and aims to break away from the tourist circuit and take you closer to Caribbean culture. Indeed, many of our suggestions combine two landscapes, one in the rainforest and the other on the coast, ensuring you experience the biodiversity of the island as well as its laid-back luxury.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Our recommended tours in Saint Lucia
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Saint Lucia, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Located in the marine reserve of Anse Cochon, making it one of the best places to scuba dive.
- Cottages are built into the cliffside and have a sense of harmony with nature.
- Kai Koko spa is set high above the beach and ocean, allowing for stunning views.
- The resort is set in Saint Lucia's award-winning marine reserve, making it a prime location for scuba diving.
- Set in a tropical paradise with 600 acres of lush forest.
- Anse Chastanet is the only resort property in Saint Lucia with views over both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains.
- Kai Belté spa offers relaxing treatments with views over the Caribbean Sea.
- Join the executive chef on his weekly harvesting excursion and an interactive cookery class.
- The Cliff at Cap and the Naked Fisherman restaurants at the Cap Maison are overseen by Caribbean chef, Craig Jones.
- Dine at the most romantic table in the Caribbean at the secluded Rock Maison, a private wooden deck surrounded by the Caribbean Sea.
- Head chef Craig Jones can also arrange a private cookery class including a market tour of Saint Lucia.
- Oceanview Villas allow extra privacy away from the resort with ocean vistas and a private rooftop pool.
Saint Lucia and Grenada
Discover Grenada's nutmeg and cocoa plantations and beautiful countryside before heading to St Lucia for a week on the beach at the charming Ti Kaye Resort.
- Listen for the sounds of native tropical species in the gardens fringing La Breolotte Bay.
- 30 cottage suites are nestled in among tropical foliage, a moment's walk from the beach.
- Take a dip in the warmth of the freshwater pool and enjoy a cocktail from the swim up bar.
- The hotel has a program of daily island experiences that guests can book onto during their stay.
- Local Caribbean dishes created with the freshest produce, are served at the oceanfront restaurant.
Saint Lucia and Barbados
Embark on a seafaring adventure navigating the Windward Isles onboard the Royal Clipper Sailing vessel.
Take some time to visit the historical highlights on Barbados, including St. Nicholas Abbey, Bathsheba and Holetown.
Sample some of the island's best food in Speightstown or Oistins.
- Situated in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a volcanic ridge with dramatic views over the Pitons.
- 37 rooms and suites offer guests total serenity and excellent service.
- Rooms have private plunge pools and 'open walls' offering vistas of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
- Executive chef, Nigel Mitchel, showcases the best of the Caribbean, using produce from local farms and plantations.
- There are complimentary garden tours, yoga and meditation sessions and a nature trail.
St Vincent and the Grenadines and Saint Lucia
Hike to the summit of the Piton Mountains.
Sail the Grenadines on a luxurious catamaran.
Snorkel in Tobago Cays.
Enjoy the bars and restaurants of Rodney Bay.
Revel in the views from the Pigeon Island fort lookout point.
Saint Lucia and St Vincent and the Grenadines
Discover the dramatic scenery of southwest Saint Lucia with the volcanic spires of the pitons rising majestically from the sea and the lush rainforest of the interior, then head over to relax on the beautiful island paradise of Petit St Vincent.