- Set among 135 acres of remote rainforest, cocoa fields and tropical gardens.
- The hotel offers guests maximum luxury with three-tiered outdoor pools and an onsite spa.
- There are only 16 large private cottages spread out on the plantation.
- Learn more about how cocoa is planted, harvested and transformed into chocolate in an onsite heritage tour.
- Bamboo restaurant rustles up traditional Caribbean dishes with an authentic farm-to-table ethos.
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Saint Lucia, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
Saint Lucia tours
Saint Lucia toursFilter
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
Grenada and Saint Lucia
Stay at an historic cocoa plantation set among Saint Lucia's rainforest and discover the famous pitons before heading to Grenada for a week of relaxation and exploration.
- Located in the marine reserve of Anse Cochon, making it one of the best places to scuba dive.
- Cottages are built into the cliffside and have a sense of harmony with nature.
- Kai Koko spa is set high above the beach and ocean, allowing for stunning views.
- The resort is set in Saint Lucia's award-winning marine reserve, making it a prime location for scuba diving.
- Set in a tropical paradise with 600 acres of lush forest.
- Anse Chastanet is the only resort property in Saint Lucia with views over both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains.
- Kai Belté spa offers relaxing treatments with views over the Caribbean Sea.
- Join the executive chef on his weekly harvesting excursion and an interactive cookery class.
- The Cliff at Cap and the Naked Fisherman restaurants at the Cap Maison are overseen by Caribbean chef, Craig Jones.
- Dine at the most romantic table in the Caribbean at the secluded Rock Maison, a private wooden deck surrounded by the Caribbean Sea.
- Head chef Craig Jones can also arrange a private cookery class including a market tour of Saint Lucia.
- Oceanview Villas allow extra privacy away from the resort with ocean vistas and a private rooftop pool.
Barbados and Saint Lucia
Embark on a seafaring adventure navigating the Windward Isles onboard the Royal Clipper Sailing vessel.
Take some time to visit the historical highlights on Barbados, including St. Nicholas Abbey, Bathsheba and Holetown.
Sample some of the island's best food in Speightstown or Oistins.
Saint Lucia and St Vincent and the Grenadines
Discover the dramatic scenery of southwest Saint Lucia with the volcanic spires of the pitons rising majestically from the sea and the lush rainforest of the interior, then head over to relax on the beautiful island paradise of Petit St Vincent.