Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all to selected participants residing in the United States aged 18 years or over, except employees of Audley Travel US Inc. (the Promoter), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon completion of the survey participants who supply their name and contact email will be entered into the prize draw. Entry is free.
3. All entries must be submitted via the survey and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 01.00 EST on February 18, 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 EST on March 5, 2020. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. The three winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on March 9, 2020
7. The three winners will each receive an AWAY carry-on suitcase, including a personalized luggage tag and their choice of Pantone color.
8. The winners will be notified by email before March 10, 2020 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win, and the winner’s confirmation of their suitcase preferences.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by JRSK, Inc. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and state of prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to [Marketing Team, Audley Travel, 77 N Washington St, Suite 9, Boston, MA 02114] (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, state, and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter [Marketing Team, Audley Travel, 77 N Washington St, Suite 9, Boston, MA 02114.]
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the gross negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
18. The prize draw will be governed by Massachusetts law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Massachusetts courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Audley Travel US Inc., 77 N Washington St, Suite 9, Boston, MA 02114.