'Barefoot elegance' is the trademark of this oceanfront resort in the Florida Keys. The property sits on a large area of land and offers an extensive range of services and amenities.
It has 212 guest rooms, each featuring a range of modern amenities, such as 42" LCD TV, DVD and CD player, hair dryer, and in-room safe. Guest rooms also include a marble bathroom with oversized soaking tub, and separate glassed-in rain shower complete with massaging jets.
Guests staying at the property have a choice of three restaurants — Atlantic's Edge, Nikai Sushi and the Beachfront Tiki Bar — each catering to different tastes and styles, with Atlantic's Edge a more fine-dining affair, whilst the Tiki Bar offers a casual, beach-style setting.
The Spa at Cheeca is nestled amid lush gardens, and offers a range of beachside treatments. In addition to the pool and beach, guests also have access to a number of recreational services such as tennis courts, pitch and putt golf course, access to the spa fitness studio, fishing rods, bicycle hire, and cabanas for beach lounge chairs — most of which are complimentary. All resort fees are included in the rate.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Islamorada and nearby places
- Miami 106 kilometers away
- Key West 123 kilometers away
- Naples 180 kilometers away
- Sanibel Island & Captiva Island 228 kilometers away
- Fort Myers 229 kilometers away
- Sarasota 330 kilometers away
- Florida 334 kilometers away
- Anna Maria Island 356 kilometers away
- Tampa 384 kilometers away
- Cape Canaveral 387 kilometers away