Rincón del Socorro
Estancia Rincón del Socorro is a 12,000-hectare former cattle ranch on the edge of the Iberá wetlands in northeastern Argentina that has been made into a nature reserve. It is a small, refined eco-tourist establishment with only six rooms in the main house and three bungalows within 50 meters of the house, all with private bathrooms.
The main house has a communal living room, veranda, indoor dining area, and terrace dining area. The guests can also make use of the swimming pool and there is a BBQ area for those famous Argentine "asados". The lodge prides itself on its organic cuisine from its professional chef and offers a full bar service. You can enjoy Argentine wines and beverages to accompany homemade bread, free-range meats and grilled organic vegetables.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Rincón del Socorro
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Esteros de Iberá
Esteros de Iberá and nearby places
- Iguazú Falls 444 kilometers away
- Buenos Aires 669 kilometers away
- Córdoba 719 kilometers away
- Cafayate 892 kilometers away
- Salta & The Northwest 903 kilometers away
- Purmamarca 974 kilometers away
- Mendoza 1186 kilometers away
- Península Valdés 1654 kilometers away
- Puerto Madryn 1713 kilometers away
- San Martin de los Andes 1805 kilometers away