Bullo River Station
Arguably the quintessential Outback experience, the Bullo River Station combines remote, stunning wilderness with comfort, style and a fascinating insight into the colorful lifestyle of a true Australian.
The half-a-million acre working cattle property is tucked away in the far north west corner of the Northern Territory and is saturated with extraordinary local wildlife. Look out for wallabies, dingoes, wild buffalo, the myriad of native and migratory birds and fish — not to mention the notorious crocodile!
A one and a half hour flight by privately chartered light aircraft will take you to the heart of this rugged, unique and awe-inspiring location. Your friendly hosts Franz and Marlee Ranacher will welcome you to their homestead with purpose built air-conditioned en suite guest rooms.
Spend your days at leisure or engaging in any number of outdoor activities from 4x4 tours, a guided Bullo River Gorge Cruise, Cattle Mustering, Barramundi fishing or simply take a relaxing dip in the freshwater swimming pool.
Start each day with breakfast served alfresco on your veranda, and complete each evening with an informal and delightful dinner of fresh fish and prime organic Bullo beef.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Bullo River Station
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Bullo River Station and nearby places
- Kununurra 113 kilometers away
- El Questro Wilderness Park 199 kilometers away
- Litchfield National Park 273 kilometers away
- Purnululu (Bungle Bungle) National Park 268 kilometers away
- Katherine 294 kilometers away
- Nitmiluk National Park 318 kilometers away
- Darwin 360 kilometers away
- The Kimberley 406 kilometers away
- Kakadu National Park 425 kilometers away
- Bamurru Plains 426 kilometers away