This tiny tropical nature lover’s paradise, reached by boat from Heron Island, has captured the very essence of an island escape.
As you step out of the dinghy onto a pristine beach you are greeted with a smile, a helping hand and an invitation to lose your shoes.
Year-round this tiny island is a hive of wildlife activity; green and loggerhead turtles laying their eggs, humpback whales heading south with their calves and the constant arrival and departure of migratory birds.
The island’s tropical interior is home to an array of wildlife and your hosts are happy to take you on a guided walk through the interior or across the reef.
With space for just twelve guests the luxurious walk-in tents blend into the natural landscape and are surrounded by a divine sweep of sands. The Longhouse with its ‘help yourself’ communal bar is the perfect place to meet like-minded travelers in a secluded patch of paradise.
Map of Wilson Island
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Wilson Island
- Heron Island 16 kilometers away
- K’gari 260 kilometers away
- Sunshine Coast 387 kilometers away
- The Great Barrier Reef 414 kilometers away
- Queensland 426 kilometers away
- Hamilton Island 450 kilometers away
- The Whitsunday Islands 454 kilometers away
- Airlie Beach 473 kilometers away
- Brisbane 477 kilometers away