This fine replica of an original 1920s river steamer is part of Pandaw’s fleet of river cruisers, whose traditional comfort and high standard of service have always been the hallmark of the company’s expeditions throughout Southeast Asia. With its teak-lined cabins and fantastic range of facilities, the RV Mekong is an excellent choice for your river adventure.
Harking back to its historic roots with its authentic river steamer design and decor, the RV Mekong allows you to travel along the picturesque Mekong River in style, with character features combining with modern comforts throughout.
Cabins offer a comfortable retreat and wonderful views of the passing landscape, while the vessel also claims to have the most generous public space for the number of passengers on board of any cruise ship in the world. This includes the delightful, partly shaded sun deck, which makes the perfect place from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of the river.
Pandaw also supports some local charity projects, so by traveling on board you will be helping the communities that line your route and may even visit some of the projects en route.
The 24 teak-lined twin cabins are spread across two decks, each equipped with air conditioning, an en suite shower room and panoramic French windows leading on to private deck space. The cabins offer around 16 square meters of living space along with generous closet and under-bed storage.
- Spacious dining room where semi-buffet breakfast and lunch is served, as well as themed a la carte meals in the evening
- 24 hour bar on sun deck
- Saloon bar
- Complimentary tea, coffee, local beer and spirits and soft drinks
- Complimentary ice cream from sun deck bar
- Mekong River - 3 or 4 nights between Saigon and Phnom Penh.
- Mekong River - 7 nights between Saigon and Siem Reap.
- Mekong River - 3 or 4 nights between Siem Rep and Phnom Penh.
Our specialists suggest: Our 13-day "Cruising the Mekong from Saigon to Siem Reap" itinerary, from CAD6,780pp. Read more »
- Live entertainment in saloon bar each night
- Cooking, fruit carving and napkin arrangement demonstrations
- Talks by on board guides
- Film presentations, including local history and culture documentaries
- Ship tours
- Cultural performances
- Cocktail parties
- Partly shaded sun deck
- Fair trade shop
- Laundry service
- Art gallery
- Wi-Fi access
- Pool table
- Lecture room